Andrew McCarthy - Ball of Collusion speech at the Horowitz Freedom Center Nov 15-18 2018

Not to many people talk about it but President Trump has the US Military at the drop of the hat to defend America if needed, after all they were the only ones he could trust when elected considering Deepstate at the time.

So, not only do you want bigger government, you want to weaponize it to punish your political enemies.

Is irony dead with you, or is it a chronic condition?

4 Likes

It reads as if you believe someone is corrupt simply because they arrive at a conclusion that is different from your own opinion. Would that be a fair assessment of what it takes to qualify as corrupt, in your view?

You have stated the part that I put in bold as fact. Is it not opinion though? I do not believe that IG’s purpose behind internally reviewing their respective departments is to protect said department. In fact, it is quite the contrary. And has been for many years, under multiple administrations from each party.

Yawn. The thread is about hillary.

Political enemies? You mean traitors to America.

Go to jail for what?

Hell make something up…it’s what libs do.

Treason comes to mind.

No, I mean your political enemies. These guys-

TrumpTweet

Those guys are the traitors for what they did!

And precisely who has an outstanding charge of treason as defined by the Constitution? I haven’t heard news of this.

And, just to be helpful, I’ll even provide a link to the legal definition of treason in the Constitution:

Article 3, section 3, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution specifies that the giving of aid and comfort to the enemy is an element in the crime of Treason.

And it also requires 2 witnesses to testify against said traitor, or for said traitor to make a confession in open court.

Now, with that in mind, who you got?

It depends on how many whistle blowers there are obviously, I heard they were standing in line to testify.