Andrew McCarthy - Ball of Collusion speech at the Horowitz Freedom Center Nov 15-18 2018

“Andrew C. McCarthy III (born 1959) is an American columnist for National Review. He served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. A Republican, he is most notable for leading the 1995 terrorism prosecution against Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman and eleven others.” Wikipedia

He has a logical explanation into the Hillary server investigation.

How many times are you going to post this?

Every time.

Sad thing he said it’s unlikely anyone will be hold accountable…then goes on to ask what can be done so this never happens again.

Well prosecuting those that have abused the system will go long ways to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

As it is our CoJ and top levels of our FBI is the most corrupt system in the world.

Why did I say the wold…they use our laws to hide behind while committing em.

I heard that too.

What will happen is they will regroup and continue where they left off.

The last one was deleted do to failure on my part.

Copying and pasting something from Wikipedia unrelated to the video does not really tell us what a 30+ video is about.

At the end he says someone with fortitude could fix it, Trump has plenty of that.

I was to to put information in it about the speaker, I did say he has a logical explanation in to what happen with Hillary’s server.

Should I put a summery about part of his speech?

Yes. If you open a thread with a video, or even an article, you need a decent synopsis of the video. More than what you have in the OP, particularly for a 30+ minute video.

IMO until people go to jail…nothing will happen.

We have IG but as we all know internal investigation is to protect, provide cover for there department/agencies.

Until we create…yes make another federal agency who sole purpose is to investigate and prosecute goverment crimes, then this stuff will continue.

Goverment is good at looking outside of goverment for crimes…but they totally suck looking in goverment for crimes.

Maybe you should direct your ire towards Trump and his gang for not prosecuting evil Hillary?

We investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of any wrong doing.

You know, for harping so much about the other side’s supposed obsession with the Clintons it seems like you people just can’t help yourselves from mentioning her in practically every thread. Why is that? :roll_eyes:

500 pages of telling us about department bias but yet bias didn’t play into there final decision.

Michael Horowitz is just as corrupt as Comey IMO.

You don’t have to tell me. There was absolutely nothing inappropriate about the Clinton Lynch meeting on that tarmac to discuss “grandkids” during the middle of an FBI investigation either, coincidentally just days before Comey made his announcement that he wouldn’t be recommending prosecution. Corruption? Surely, you jest. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

“Until we create…yes make another federal agency who sole purpose is to investigate and prosecute goverment crimes, then this stuff will continue.”

About as likely as a Constitutional Amendment making government agents/employees subject to the same laws they make for the rest of us. One set of rules for us, another for the ruling class. Won’t be changing any time soon.

Ok, thank you

Anyone remember the days when the Republicans supposedly were in favor of smaller government?

2 Likes