Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

If that was the case why didn’t Strzok’s do anything to remove the Chinese from Hillary’s server when she was Secretary of State ?

Like the one’s who let Hillary keep her private server with the Chinese receiving every email she sent and recived, you truly don’t mean those traitors do you?

I don’t want to be a grammar Nazi, but I can’t parse this for the life of me.

Excellent deflection away from the topic. Whats Hillary’s server got to do with Trump and the 25th amendment being discussed.

Hillary was corrupt and the deepstate traitors protected her, the same deepstate traitors that started the investigation in to Trump.

Whatever. Big slapshot deflected off the skate into the net.

Investigations had nothing to do with discussing the 25th. One has nothing to do with the other.

1 Like

Yes it does, they are traitors for what they did to protect Hillary, you should look to people with more credibility.

You only think it does. Lol.

Do you believe McCabe committed an act of Sedition?

I finally got around to watching Dave Letterman’s interview with Tina Fey on Netflix. She related a story about Trump on SNL way back. She was tarted up for some sketch called “Weekend Trump Date”. Out of the blue, he comes up to her and says, “You know you’d look better if you dress like that all the time!”

Her take was that he honestly believes there’s always a guy right behind him saying “Hey Don, what do you think about this?” No filter, can’t shut up to save his life, says whatever comes into his head. Classic narcissist.

McCabes a traitor for aiding Deepstate with their attempted coup.

Absolutely. You can predict his behavior based on this knowledge…you can also manipulate him for the same reason.

1 Like

“Traitor”

You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means.

The only people who can actually effectuate execution of the 25th Amendment are people WHO ARE APPOINTED BY TRUMP HIMSELF.

The underlings at the Department of Justice can’t do it.

Newly confirmed Attorney General William Barr DOES have a vote in the matter. The only people who have a vote in the matter are Trump appointees.

The little peons beneath them can’t do jack ****, other than to make suggestions.

Exactly. You can flatter him, or you can goad him into reacting out of insecurity. The problem is he has a shorter attention span than Lenny from Memento, so you can’t count on him to follow through on what he agreed to 30 seconds ago.

They made the history books Deepstate did protecting Hillary.

Would you like honey mustard or ranch on that word salad?

Again deflection. Did McCabe commit Sedition? Stop deflecting with all this deep state nonsense. Did he attempt to illegally take down our government, keep laws from being passed or levy war against the government of the USA? Did he?

I like Russian dressing on my word salad :sunglasses:

His current Grand Jury will determine that along with the rest of the crimes he committed in the attempted coup.