Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

Love them Russians, don’t ya.

I’m guessing based off of how long this stuff has been going on and the solid evidence against Hillary, Barr is in the hot seat now so I expecting something to happen.

It’s the Russians who refuse to secure our border obviously.

So you really have no idea then.

Silence is golden unlike the Mueller investigation, theirs a big storm coming.

Nope, all I know is treason been committed by Obama and his Deepstate with the Fisagate, spygate and so on.

Really? Then where are all the charges and trials?

Grand Jury’s are secret from what I hear.

What grand jury? They haven’t even empaneled one.

You gotta have a grand jury for it to be secret.

Wait wait wait, this supposed investigation is taking “so long” which leads you to conclude they have “solid evidence” but the Mueller Investigation is taking “so long” which means they have nothing?

lol, you should try stand up.

It’s a Super Secret.

McCabe was the first one,

So should Mueller. :rofl::rofl:

Unfortunately that hasn’t nothing to do with the other investigations.

Looks like not even on the original topic. Anyway, it is bad that he did it, or really wanted to do it. Trump didn’t go crazy or didn’t go senile, it is seditious. Disagreeing with his politics is not grounds to get rid of him

The media has done it’s job.

Amazing to watch Trump supporters in this thread throw you, me and the entire country under a bus because they cannot see how badly they were conned by a pro.

This reminds me of the pic with the dog or whatever sitting in a room while its on fire saying everything is fine…

That’s what consumes your time? It shows.

No working comsumes most of my time…the process of reading your post and thinking of that image took a few seconds…its not like what we post is some deep dive into finance reform…