And then there is Kate Coyne-McCoy, the chief strategist of the Rhode Island Democratic Party

Guarantee you she won’t get canned. She’s safe.

3 Likes

$20 charity bet to make it interesting? Lemieux Foundation, perhaps?

48 hours and she’ll have either resigned or been canned.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a dumb tweet. It’s amazing to me that people do ■■■■ like that publicly. Especially in positions such as hers.

Agreed, even closing it with “asking for a friend”. People need to stop tweeting the first mean spirited thing they think of. They might as well have posted the kermit tea sipping meme and an emote.

I hate the “asking for a friend” thing. Not funny now; wasn’t funny the first 10 million times someone wrote it. It’s a lame substitute for wit.

Also, I don’t like her face - looks like she enjoys the smell of her own farts.

Sometime someone will be asking for a friend, and no one will believe them.

Exactly - and it’s definitely going to end with “…and now it’s stuck in your butt - asking for a friend” - and no one will believe me!!!

In a thread in which every left leaning poster condemns the tweet, you declare this is acceptable to the left?

i think the problem here is graham just isnt quite bipartisan enough

Tofu for the base. It was calculated.

Terrible thing to say.

Not everyone, but close. She’s safe professionally though.

It’s not like she made a tweet about Africa and got fired before her plane landed.

maybe. We’ll see.

I don’t really care that much about a RI consultant really.

And anyway, aren’t we all kind of immune to dumb ass tweets at this point. Horrible thing to say about anyone though.

I’m glad graham is vaxed and glad he used this as a chance to push the vax.

She’s a social worker by training… wonder if she would have wished death on a patient if she learned they were Republican?

it’s idiots like her who get put in charge of ballot machines, counting…

just food for thought

3 Likes

Luckily all national election counting is bipartisan

Who knows. Seems to be limited to Graham. But I would not be surprised if thought the same of anyone with similar views as Graham

I just want to know what Graham did to her to get death wished upon him…

lol. how sweet

breathe?