And then there is Kate Coyne-McCoy, the chief strategist of the Rhode Island Democratic Party

What a ■■■■■■■ idiot. Kate Coyne-McCoy, the chief strategist of the Rhode Island Democratic Party, tweets about Lindsay Graham taking liberal garbage to a new level.

Bout time the country has a wakeup call and hold the idiot(s) accountable. There are a hellofa lot more besides MsTurdwinkle

should we cancel her?

She is dumb and she shouldn’t have done that.

2 Likes

We should denounce her and the about the meaning of cancelling for A thousand posts

1 Like

“I don’t pay attention to politician’s Twitter accounts.”

And yes, that was a very stupid thing for her to say.

I bet you don’t.

1 Like

I don’t see what the problem is. She has a safe job. As long as she says something like “I’m sorry if anyone was offended by what I said” nothing will happen to her. She won’t get fired like those on the right have.

2 Likes

It was a garbage thing to say, she should be ashamed and they should boot her ass.

Graham did more good than he might imagine by advocating for vaccines in this way, he was right to do this and he should be applauded for it, not denigrated.

Says she’s a trained social worker. So if she was working with a Republican who was sick, would she wish death on him or her?

1 Like

Dumb. Dumber. Dumbest.

I always condemn stupidity on all levels.

Allan

Nothing will happen to her. She’s on the left. This is acceptable.

What do you think of her tweet? I noticed you avoided saying anything about it.

2 Likes

Only acceptable to the unthinking.

Allan

Just like I said, acceptable to the left. She won’t get fired. Hell, her “apology” was “I made a mistake.” Nothing more. She knows she’s safe in her position.

2 Likes

Not to all on the left. Just the hyperpartisans who think their side can do no wrong.

Allan

She just tweeted what a lot of people were thinking.

3 Likes

Tweet was deleted, you do know that. Right?

She’s knows it was a stupid thing to tweet.

Lindsey has his faults but anti vax ain’t one of them.

Allan

she talks like everyday people. not like a politician. we like that!!

3 Likes

Pretty much.

After she started getting flak for it. And she didn’t apologize. She just said she made a mistake.

She won’t face any repercussions for it. Guaranteed. Because she’s on the left.

3 Likes

Whoa - a consultant for the Dems in the smallest state in the country wrote something stupid.

She’s going to get canned in a day, as she should.

Consultants should keep themselves out of the news and subtly say nice things about their clients; and speaking of nice, what goes better on a fine summer day than a nice, refreshing beverage from PepsiCo? I like mine, ahhhhh, on ice. :relieved:

1 Like