And Another One Bites the Dust - Joe Hagin Deputy Chief of Staff Gome

And another ones Gone and another ones Gone and another one bites the dust. Hey, Trumps gonna get you too, Another one bites the dust!

Well oiled machine.

It’s so well oiled that people keep slipping out.

3 Likes

I hope Trump hasn’t run out of the best and the brightest to hire yet…

There is always the job fair.

The fact that they had to hold a job fair to get what should be some of the most sought after jobs on planet Earth is high-larious.

2 Likes

Good riddance! Why was he there in the first place is the real question people should be asking.

1 Like

Associated with the nortorious sex cult NXIVM.

And as yogi says you can look it up.

Allan

Oh you beat me to it.

Allan

1 Like

This administration apparently will continue to be haunted by “only the best” until their final days. :rofl:

Yeah, I’m kind of wondering how he represents the “best and the brightest” …

1 Like

Really.

Those people are freaking weirdo’s going way back (I live in the area where they have their “headquarters” iand been reading investigative reporting done by our local paper on them for ages.)

He has been a part of many GOP Executive Branch administrations, going back years to at least Reagan if not before. But during Obama’s time in office, he completely went off the reservation, and the almighty dollar seemed to allow him to toss whatever principles he may have once possessed aside, and sought out a sleazy, disgusting, immoral, unethical payday instead.

Kind of reminds me of … his (now former) boss …

1 Like

Birds of a feather, and all of that! :wink:

1 Like

July eh? Same time Kelly is leaving.

I had that same thought.

Speaking of Kelly…

He has told at least one person close to him that he may as well let the president do what he wants, even if it leads to impeachment — at least this chapter of American history would come to a close.

1 Like

Man oh man, can Donny Trump drain a swamp or what?

His book may in fact be the one I’m most looking forward to in the post-Trump era.