Analyasis of the 2016 election

Get that legislation introduced asap… I suggest a letter to your congressman and senator…all caps is always more powerful… make sure you provide plenty of details… if you letter is less than 10 pages, it won’t have much impact…

1 Like

Huh???

1 Like

But the govt FORCES you to buy cable? That’s pretty unique. I didn’t grow up with cable myself. I wouldn’t have cable today except my wife wants it.

It is CRAZY that you are being forced to buy cable! Will you be jailed if you say “no”?

1 Like

The hidden shame of the American forced cable industry.

I’m taking credit for your work.

2 Likes

So who’s work are you taking credit for?

FTR…
No one checking for your work like that. You’re just some random poster sitting behind a screen like everyone else.
#nonfactor

2 Likes

To late mate, copied it all and heading off to a few different political forums to post it all under the moniker of Nemesis The Great.

2 Likes

No one is taking credit for your work. Everyone knows your writing style and that you wrote this stuff.

:joy:

1 Like

I CANT POST MY ELECTION ANALYIS ALL IN ONE PLACE
I JUST TRIED
HE IS WHAT IT SAID
Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 464455.

THIS TOPIC NEEDS TO BE DELETED
i deleted my work off it, cause it got moved somehow

Well, if we can take out counties in CA, why not take out a few states and clinton gets the electoral vote. What the ■■■■ ever man.

they complain about a wall of text
but want me to post my analysis all in one post, that belongs to them
but i cant

Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 464455.

my analysis is more than 10 time bigger than the software will allow

they need to delte this topic

You were NEVER told to do it in one post.

You were informed they were going to be in one thread.

So. If you continue to think this thread is taking credit for your thoughts. Here is what you do.

Create a new thread with one of your regular posts . . . take this one for example.

Make the thread title similar to this to encumpas all your data.

Give people time to comment on the OP. Then put another post up with more information like say this one:

Give people a few days to comment on the new information then post your next set.

Easy peasy.

OR THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE DELETED,…
no one on here deserves to even have the truth
this site is loaded with liberals attacking conservatives,…
democrats attacking republicans,…
and people who want to post the truth about the election get hammered.

Nope. With your posts removed by you, the thread will die down and fall off the main page.

They will live on in quoted fashion in this thread. Sorry.

Freedome of speach remember? :smiley:

Actually most countries vote their leader based on which party gets more seats on the legislature.

Not quite the same thing as a national popular vote.

The truth is. Trump won, why should anyone care about a data dump of 2016 election results. He won. Nothing else is relevant.

1 Like

Well it was nice knowing ya.

We tried to explain it to him. He knew better.