An unarmed young woman was shot dead by police in the Capitol today

Sounds like we’re trying to craft a poor victim narrative like with the Proud Boy before anyone knows what’s up.

There is video of the shooting. She was standing next to other protesters that were actively breaking into a locked and barricaded door. So tragic…they should not have been there.

Make it canon, early; then: often.

not a reason to shoot anyone.

otherwise can you imagine the “summer of love?”

The capital police protect the capital building. Just their presence in the building violates federal law.

which is a problem unless youre antifa trying to set it on fire evidently

1 Like

i saw this coming.

years on end of riots by the maniacal murdering looting left but dont dare let the cops hurt anyone

but as soon as a trumper crosses the line spray bullets. and dont dare question

no wonder we’re on the verge of a revolt

4 Likes

how about trying to break in to supreme court bldg?

Stand your ground law here?

no. when the left and democrats install themselves into power, dont dare dissent because it will be deadly

thats the message

3 Likes

At least sixty Secret Service agents were wounded during violent BLM/Antifa protests near the White House in May.

Protesters threw bricks, rocks, bottles, fireworks and other items at officers and some Secret Service personnel were also “directly physically assaulted as they were kicked, punched and exposed to bodily fluids,” the statement added.

Not one shot was fired.

What would the response had been if police had shot a unarmed BLM protestor?

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC | Fox News

7 Likes

I corrected the OP.

The report called today’s protests “riots”. I thought the media had banned that term.

1 Like

DC would look like it did earlier this year when the leftist terrorists were on the rampage.

2 Likes

This thread isn’t about antifa…deflection noted though.

It think you misspelled when the Democats WIN the election.

Yes, I have seen no evidence that anyone who entered the Capitol was armed. The worst thing that they did was to push their way into a public building.

I guess they need to burn a few cars or buildings to have a mostly peaceful protest:

1 Like

lol. sorry. i’m aware of reality

it is a pertinent parallel

run away all you want

Good thing that woman wasn’t going for a knife in her car. :rofl:

1 Like