An impeachment question

She’s still casting spells. Doesn’t know when to quit. :woman_mage:

She did say that she has a lot of arrows in he quiver. I wonder if this makes the republicans quiver? :pleading_face:

Wonder if her broom is worn out yet? :thinking:

Now she is talking about impeaching Trump everyday for anything. She should stop babbling about it and do it. I don’t think any republican would try to stop her.

It will take a full day to get impeachment passed.

Allan

Then they should absolutely do it! I will be disappointed if they don’t. Any idea what the charge will be? :yum:

Failure to bow to demands from the left?

In other words be fair and equitable.

Allan

When she reaches back for her quivers, she shouldn’t be surprised to find she is actually grasping for straws.

There is zero that is unconstitutional about Trump and the Senate seating a Justice.

So your people are fair and equitable? Are you just saying that or do you actually believe it? :rofl:

My people are all American citizens.

Yes even you.

Allan

I hope so. I took an oath the defend the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. That oath doesn’t expire.

Yes to defend even you.

As Harry Reid discovered for everyone, Senate rules can change at any time as long as you have 51 votes.
Also, if an impeachment were held as obvious retaliation for going ahead with a SC vote, I doubt if it would take more than a day in the Senate.
But I agree with those who say it isn’t a real plan, just something to not knock down while mad.

It would take less than that to acquit.

Moprey at a minimum. They wouldn’t possibly draw up articles over The Prez executing the Constitutional act of naming a SCOTUS nomination? Or would they?

I thought she hated the wall

Impeaching a President for executing something entirely Constitutional should lead to charges of treason.

Schiffty! Is that you trolling again?

Even me? A fellow American citizen.

Noooooo.

Allan

Do walls work in Outer Space? Asking for a friend.