An Act Against God(AAAG)

There is no God.

However the God of the bible absolutely has no problem in killing unborn children. How many unborn children did this God kill in the Flood? Or at Soddom and Gomorrah? Or any of his other petty smitings of humanity. The God of the bible obviously has no problem with the killing of innocent unborn children, babies, and toddlers so why would this God care about abortion?

2 Likes

God Bless you my non-friend.

How far do we try to reach with the average law? Are we reaching for what is perfect and holy? Or do we settle for “Good enough”?

1 Like

In the words of Slick willy Bill Clinton…………

I did not have sexual relationships with that woman. ya see, cause it depends
on what the meaning sexual relationships really means? was that a direct question
or a hypothetical? SExual relationships can mean so many different things.

It depends on what the meaning of is, really is, right? I mean, who has the right
to judge? What is the actual definition of a word? what is the definition of “illegal drugs”? What is the definition of “morality”, and why should “laws” have morality at all?
lmao!!!

This is liberal logic. It’s sad, sick, and unfortunately true. :roll_eyes:

What is the definition of morality, and who has the right to judge, or make laws, or blah blah blah, is basically just a cop out people! It’s a whiney excuse is all it is, and it keeps getting worse and worse, or as we call in now a days “politically Democrat Correct”. I’m guessing the Clintons made up “political correctness” or at least helped it in a huge huge way!

My gods have no problem with abortion or tattoo’s. And since it’s the one true religion all laws should be written to follow its principles

2 Likes

So with all do respect, may I ask who are your gods, and what do you believe in?
and what do they stand for?

First born of Egypt. Bet that included the first born in the womb but not actually born yet.

Morality is a man made construct. Just like religion. It’s why we are required to be parents to our children under our laws. They don’t grow up automatically knowing the difference between good and evil or even empathy. It’s also why we hold the parents of those children responsible for everything they do, up until they turn 18.

1 Like

A man made construct…but based on what? I believe experiences with God is the foundation of our laws and religious beliefs.

2 Likes

Like Sharia law?

Didn’t God say we know the difference between Good and Evil? Isn’t that why we have original sin? Seems odd that parents actually have to parent then. Why do we need to teach our kids stuff they already know?

Wrong god.

1 Like

Apparently, since grown assed adults have to be told they can’t discriminate against others based on skin color, own other people, or go around killing people. Wait, shouldn’t they already know these things?

1 Like

Brings back memories of reading instructions that came with my iron: “Do not iron clothes while still wearing them.” Or the lawn mower: “Do not stick hand under the mower while operating it.” Talk about things people should already know…

1 Like

Well the Bible said tree of knowledge of good and evil. Too bad it wasn’t just a tree of general knowledge I guess. That might have been worth getting kicked out of “paradise” for.

I mean when Christ was crucified did he not say “Forgive them father, they know not what they do”? You’d think people who know the difference between right and wrong would know that crucifying their savior was evil, but apparently not. Did the magic tree just quit working after a few generations or what?

1 Like

Not when people stayed close to God.

You mean before they were kicked out of paradise and driven away from God by the very same God you’re now saying they’ve strayed from? Hmm… Kind of seems like an odd thing to do but then again that God did say he is a jealous God. Which doesn’t really make sense if he’s the only God. Wouldn’t want multiple Gods running around though, would we? Even if someone else could do the job better. Why worship them instead of the God that failed? Can’t have that. No sir.

Personally, I don’t understand a religion that dictates it’s followers be slaves to a God contrary to their free will given by that same God. If God wanted slaves, why give us free will? Why didn’t he give angels free will? I think that religion has been twisted and perverted and no longer reflects the truth which is what God truly is. If anything religion is another way we have strayed from God. God is now created in the image of man. It’s why most churches potray Christ as a European white man even though Jerusalem is smack dab in the Middle East. It isn’t about getting closer to God anymore. It’s about controlling behavior. Controlling people. The same reason we have government and laws. The church used to be the government. Did you know that?

Step 1: Can’t keep our grade school perspective of the Bible.
Step 2: Don’t read the Bible through a twenty-first century perspective.

‘Jealous’ means one has to choose; can’t have both. People can choose God above all else, or something other than God before all else. Only room for one at the top.

Given the choice, would you personally choose to know both right and wrong (good and evil), or would you prefer to be kept in the dark about wrong and about evil?

Grade school perspective? Wasn’t grade school where we were first taught not to question anything we were told?

There are several books missing from today’s version of the Bible. Do you know what those are?

Do you know Eve wasn’t the first woman God created? Do you know the reason Eve was created from Adam’s rib instead of from the dirt as Adam was? I do. Only because I read a lot. A lot that isn’t in your Bible. It used to be, but it was taken out because it didn’t fit the narrative the church is pushing today.

1 Like

Yes. And…when they were written.

1 Like