An 800-pound gorilla that is being ignored

Your labels are a diversion.

The rate of increase in drug overdose deaths went down in 2021, not up.

That does not square with your hypothesis no matter how much you want to obfuscate.

BTW, it was about 107k drug overdose deaths from ALL DRUGS in 2021…so not sure where you’re getting your number of 110k due to fentanyl alone.

I don’t know where you’re getting these supposed categories - but people who die of fentanyl overdoses are categorized as overdose deaths, not “poisonings.”

1 Like

She’s simply diverting from the fact the actual numbers do not back up her assertion that “Biden’s open borders caused this”.

“Fentanyl is killing Americans at an unprecedented rate,” said DEA Administrator Anne Milgram. Drug traffickers are driving addiction, and increasing their profits, by mixing fentanyl with other illicit drugs. Tragically, many overdose victims have no idea they are ingesting deadly fentanyl, until it’s too late.”

Drug traffickers are increasingly mixing it with other illicit drugs—in powder and pill form—This is creating a frightening nationwide trend where many overdose victims are dying after unknowingly ingesting fentanyl.

It’s called overdose but it’s really poisoning unknowing drug addicted victims and it’s coming from China through Bidens open border where Biden is Building Back Better the Mexican drug cartel businesses and endangering Americans.

This doesn’t change the fact the numbers do not back up your assertion it’s Biden’s fault.

Cult of rustled jimmies.

:rofl:

What’s the rate?

On the subject of illegal drugs without the demand the supply would not be needed. Americans as a whole have a massive appetite for drugs.

I suspect very few of us have not from time to time engaged in recreational drug use.

Heck thats why alcohol is so beloved it alters your mind and can help you to destrsss relax and enhance an experience

The increase went down. Could you get more contorted? So there was an increase on top of another increase. That is not a reduction of the problem, like you are making it sound.

Yes war on drugs is bad unless it can be used as a cudgel

That wasn’t my quote. That quote came from the DEA Administrator* Anne Milgram so I can only assume it’s higher than the DEA has seen in the past as in the word… unprecedented