American gold medalist kneels during national anthem

Nah. Q is dead.

Ummm Obama has beem out of office 3 years try again

Hope he’s enjoyed them because attempted coups are not free.

What coup?

If freedom is freedom, no one is coerced to do anything. Kneel or don’t kneel, personal choice

1 Like

Just so there is no ambiguity what is your view of the comment D Trump made about John McCain when he said “I like people who weren’t captured”?

Most likely those fallen patriots were defending the right to peaceful protest. Many who have served don’t care if an athlete quietly takes a knee during the Bellamy Pledge.

You mean let’s play secret agent and play with the unverified Steele dossier McCain?

He lost all credibility when we found out it was his idea to attack conservatives with the IRS!

They can disrespect the dead Patriots all the want it’s their right.

The one Durham is investigating.

Those kneeling were coerced!

Im sure nothing will come of it… Like the 9 Benghazi investigations

I’m sure.:rofl::rofl:

Peaceful protest is disrespectful of dead patriots who fought so we might keep that right.

Whatever :roll_eyes:

You really have to sit in awe at the ability of Trump acolytes in the defence of the indefensible that is D Trump.

Not anymore than those who stand

I wanna know what happened to conservatives’ value of local governance, anti big government sentiment.

In this instance local governance would be the players can sit in the lotus position during the Bellamy Pledge and let the governing body of that sport deal with his/her actions, if the rules of the governing body even forbid them in the first place.

How about that much vaunted freedom of speech? I guess it’s available, but only if exercised in their approved venues & for or against their approved causes.

Whatever happened to the sentiment of Voltaire? I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it?

1 Like

Nothing like craping in the hands that fed them their freedom.

You know, it’s awfully disrespectful to be tap dancing on those caskets the way you are just to make a point on the internet. Kneeling during the anthem is a hell of a lot more respectful than using dead soldiers as a prop.

2 Likes

Neither one is popular

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/news/404507-poll-majority-believes-kneeling-during-anthem-not-appropriate%3Famp