American Exceptionalism-Granting of Rights

Yeah, ■■■■ those southern, states’ rights to own humans, traditional values, small federal government conservatives. They sucked.

Yes.

1 Like

And I brought it to your attention who you should be asking and that’s the Democrats.

Nope he’s asking you.

sorry I’m not a Democrat.

The question was asked of you. That you choose to not answer is entirely your prerogative; as it is mine to draw a conclusion why you choose not to answer is mine.

What does that have to do with whether or not you know that some founders had slaves?

This is kinda silly since he is a Aussie and I assume not a Dem so why should he care? I sure as heck don’t base my life and worth on what idiots did in a party a 100s years ago. I guess to you name of party matters more than what policy means because that explains why so many support Trump and his non-conservative ways.

I have already indicated that I am not a Democrat. I support a party that is centre-left; unlike the Democratic Party that is right of centre.

What good is repeating yourself to groups that can’t understand that a politcal party 100s years ago has changed since then. Many right winger in US still think it matters that some idiot people with a Dem tag where bad people. I mean GOP has changed in last 5 years from a politcal party that spouted conservative values to one that now is just party of hate and Trump. The GOP use to care about us Vets and military now being a draft dodger does not matter and you can insult PoWs. So party has changed.

Not one post addressing the topic. Interesting.

It can be tough to look truth in the eye.

3 Likes

But my feeeeeelings!

Everything they were ever taught about the founding of this country was a lie.

1 Like

You are surprised people don’t wish to discuss revolution?

This eventually can only end one way that I can see. In my book, it is already overdue. The contract has been breached.

You should asking the experts not me!

they are the experts.

Did it say that in his house?

What is the topic? That you think half of this country should kill the other half until we get the government you want?

That we should turn into Beirut with people in businesses suits on rooftops shooting assault rifles at people in business suits on the ground?

That our cities should be reduced to rubble and people just trying to live their lives be collateral damage?

Is that the topic you wish to discuss?

If not, please state your topic clearly.

Hardly.

Un-uniting the “states”