AMERICA FIRST: Trump Slams ‘Global Government’ in Fiery UN Address

Originally published at: AMERICA FIRST: Trump Slams ‘Global Government’ in Fiery UN Address | Sean Hannity

President Trump touted his ‘America First’ foreign policy during a fiery speech at the United Nations Tuesday, slamming “global governance” and saying America will never be ruled by un-elected bureaucrats.

The Commander-in-Chief was speaking before the UN General Assembly when he vowed never to “surrender America’s sovereignty” and outright rejected the “ideology of globalism.”

“We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an un-elected, unaccountable global bureaucracy. America is governed by Americans. We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism,” said Trump.

“Around the world, responsible nations must defend against threats to sovereignty. Not just from global governance, but also from other new forms of coercion and domination,” he added.

That speech was the opposite of fiery. Low-energy would better describe it. Especially the part where the audience laughed in his face at the idiocy.

Low energy Donald didn’t seem too fiery to me.

That was more of a smoldering wet trash heap after a 3 hour rain storm.

1 Like

Fiery is definitely a stretch.
I think the fire was blown out with the laughs, which is unfortunate. That never happened to Obama.

“We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an un-elected, unaccountable global bureaucracy. America is governed by Americans. We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism,”

I loved that line.

Libs were hoping for United Nations and globalism to undermine our sovereignty and Constitution.

The question is why?

Got to give him credit… he’s finally accomplished something that no president before him has.

1 Like