AMERICA FIRST: The President Labels Himself ‘TARIFF MAN,’ Warns Those Seeking to ‘Raid our Nation’

Originally published at: AMERICA FIRST: The President Labels Himself ‘TARIFF MAN,’ Warns Those Seeking to ‘Raid our Nation’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump doubled-down on his widespread use of trade tariffs to improve the US economy and the American manufacturing base Tuesday, saying he is a “tariff man” after reaching a 90-day “truce” with China.

“I am a Tariff Man. When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so. It will always be the best way to max out our economic power. We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN,” tweeted the Commander-in-Chief.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1069970500535902208

“But if a fair deal is able to be made with China, one that does all of the many things we know must be finally done, I will happily sign. Let the negotiations begin. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” he added.

Lol der trumpengroper has no idea what trade is.

And don’t get me started on this carbon tax BS. Driving up prices while China doesn’t have to comply till 2030. Which by then the American economy and manufacturing base is all but gutted.

But the left being a forward thinkers that thy are have no clue of what’s happening. They have their own agenda…punish America for our role we played around the world.

For them they think we aren’t deserving.

What a lunatic we have in the WH. SAD!

Why punish? There is no need to punish to combat AGW just like there is no reason to leave coal miners in the dust. It will require transitions in the types of fuels we use which could actually put us on top of the globe leading the way in alternative energy. Its a very similar transition to any other new technology. Only long entrenched special interests in fossil fuels and coal keeps people entrenched in old tech.

Meanwhile China will keep producing/increasing green house gases until 2030 and stealing our technology that America develops. And thus using their industrial might to drive American alternative energy manufacturing out of business.

Sound like they will fall off a cliff in 2030!

What are you going on about? This thread is about Trump calling himself “Tariff Man”.

I wonder how many chapters of the HTSUS he’s read and is familiar with (being “Tariff Man” and all…)