Amazon Supports Legalization

You may not agree but one man’s wealth says it all. Instead of spreading the love, it’s all going to one person and in the long run, no matter what you’re buying, it will cost more going the way of Amazon.

Amazon shipping is great. Thing is, I rarely need my package in 2 days. But bravo anyway.

Maybe you know, but why is it often more expensive for the exact same product on Amazon than if you got it directly from the product’s site? I find myself usually buying directly more often than not as a result.

I never understood why it was important to drug test at hiring when your job doesn’t include driving for or operating heavy equipment for your employer. Then never drug test them again. Seems like a waste of money to me. All someone has to do is stay clean for a month, then smoke weed every day after the test comes back negative. On the flip side, what does it say about a person that can’t even be bothered to do that?

That’s an excellent question.

I have noticed it costs more not just on Amazon, but eBay. Haven’t tried etsy at this time.

I have a hobby that it is cheaper to go directly to the manufacturer at www.simplicity.com than through Amazon & eBay, plus I get emailed any discounts they’re having. Took up counted cross stitch with 15% off on one special.

“On the flip side, what does it say about a person that can’t even bothered to do that?”

Re smoking weed every day, as someone who only uses it for severe physical pain, I’ll never understand a need to use it daily. I find if anything it knocks me out, but then when that sick, I aim to relax & sleep it off.

A need to feel knocked out & hung over every day? That I don’t understand.

Yep, same with me. I too get the discounts emailed to me when I use their site directly. I forgot about that perk.

I was just using that as an example. I just think it’s a waste of money to drug test someone you never plan on drug testing again. You only care what they did before they worked for you, not while they’re working for you?

Before I moved back to tolls I worked road maintenance. They would randomly drug test you. You couldn’t have weed in your system for any reason. It’s an automatic 30 day suspension. Cocaine? A 5 day suspension.

They bypassed my drug test when I moved back to tolls. Pointless. They don’t drug test.