Alyssa Milano protests the NRA surrounded by armed guards

Of Course Joe average NRA member could carry and get close to the POTUS…

NOT…seems like the second amendment has gasp restrictions placed upon it.

Like “shall not be infringed” until it becomes “infringed because the secret service says so”

LOL.

Allan

BINGO. GFSZA prohibits guns for unauthorized persons.

Allan

The way to get guns in school willy nilly is to repeal GFSZA.

that way no one is infringed from carrying the weapon of their choice onto school ground provided they bought it legally.

Lets say an 18 year old senior at Northbrook High School in Texas, goes into gun store and purchases an AR-15 and brings it to school. are you saying he should be able to carry it be he “shall not be infringed”. LOL

Having a said student in class with a loaded Ar-15 will help the learning environment at school

LOL.

Allan

Apparently they weren’t disarmed, Alyssa just paid them to stand outside and protect her with their scary guns

Eh, I don’t see any hypocrisy in protesting the guns while protected by guns. I don’t think the NRA was hypocritical either. Milano, Pence and Trump all have their ideals, but they have to live in a reality where anyone has the power to blow away a chunk of a crowd in seconds. Armed guards or disarmed venues is just them all being practical.

Stop dude. You’re embarrassing yourself. You know damn well gun free doesn’t have anything to do with agents of the state.

La Pierre did. CPAC 2016.

In 1999 he said schools should be gun free.

South Carolina?

Who exactly is this “genio” I am praising? citation please.

As for my efforts, I have spent a great deal of time working on legislation with my state’s legislators, the NRA, and with our senators and rep’s in DC.

Personally I have to admit I did enjoy directly engaging some of the protester’s in Dallas over the weekend too.

What are you doing other than ranting on Hannity?

I know all of the discussions we’ve had relative to gun free schools over the last decade dealt with exactly that.