Altair's critical race theory

A phone…And he was shot within 6 seconds. No weapon was found. Im sure same would have happened with a white guy right?

typo.

Whites and blacks are targeting cops. I don’t know.

An eternity.

1 Like

Shoot first ask questions later I guess…

I guess. We have a huge policing problem in this country, but I wouldn’t assume you understand what happens in these situations.

You think it was because he was black?

Do I think cops would have reacted differently if he was white… Absolutely.

1 Like

Flawed ass theory by the OP shows a person who has no clue and out of touch.
Know better, do better…however, I know you can’t.

Based on what? You do realize there are more unarmed whites shot in the last stat year right?

1 Like

Personal attack.

Easy to make such claims without proving it. Very critical theory.

2 Likes

" MORE THAN 1,000 UNARMED people died as a result of police harm between 2013 and 2019, according to data from Mapping Police Violence. About a third of them were black.

About 17% of the black people who died as a result of police harm were unarmed, a larger share than any other racial group and about 1.3 times more than the average of 13%. "

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2020-06-03/data-show-deaths-from-police-violence-disproportionately-affect-people-of-color

How is the OP wrong?

Need more unarmed police robots.

R2D2 could have checked out the situation. Seriously.

Robocop??? :grin:

Define this…

1 Like

Joke about an innocent guy getting killed…But have some Maga kid get talked about on the news…Then its "Somebody’s gotta pay! "

Then you made a mistake. My title clearly stated “theory.”

I refer you to thread # 4. All the info you request is there.

Are you expecting zero bad cops? That seems like an idiotic thing to do considering there are 800,000 cops in the U.S.