Allegations of widespread harassment and immigration fraud at trump’s golf club

It wasn’t nonsense to my friend who was denied a rental.

i’m sure there are. but these kind of nonsense articles don’t give any real racist accounts

What did you think was my “case” ?

So now the NJ Attorney General and the FBI are on this this. The workers in question have turned over their falsified documents.

This is what happens when you vote for a fraud…he hates illegals so much that he hires them…

You guys got suckered …haha

Great point. We should just shut up about everything and get out of Trump’s way so he can MAGA.

I’m pretty sure they “know” that but have a gone cult status

I love these lines from the #lockherup crowd

1 Like

From a liberal MSM rag:

same recycled article. nothing in there definitively racist

have you considered all he has done for and with blacks?

none of that is spun to death

yet you ignore…

hmmm

Nothing racist … other than the DOJ requiring him to change his racist business policies. And all the other racist things he said since then. Other than that … nothing racist.

You got to change your user name, dude. Maybe “ostrichman”?

2 Likes

If Trump says harassment and immigration fraud are good, so does Roxie… there is no negative “news” relating to Trump, only deep-state lies!

Dear Plasmaball, they don’t care.

There’s about to be a whole lot of “this isn’t news” in the next year.

Oh I know…they never have…and we let them get away with it

please describe specifically what trump did that was racist. with proof please.

Discriminated against black tenants in his buildings. It was investigated and he got a slap on the wrist.

Which is typical for how he skated through life.

well, he “allegedly” did yes that much is clear

but no charges. huh. interesting

so much for specifics i guess

They gave him a sweet deal. That’s how we handle rich people who break the laws. Haven’t you noticed?

It will be interesting to see how many of the Trump supporters here will admit to what he really is when the truth comes out.