Allegations of widespread harassment and immigration fraud at trump’s golf club

Don’t claim things are “facts” which aren’t.

Allegations are how these investigations work. An allegation is made, an investigation takes place. Where someone may work currently does not change what happened in the past. Are you saying that once she stopped working there she lost the ability to come forth with allegations of wrongdoing?

1 Like

i’m saying they are mere allegations

unproven

run up a flagpole to malign Trump

Did the MSM initiate New Jersey’s state investigstion? Or are they simply reporting that fact? Think real hard before answering.

Nope…facts

from the OP article

psst…Trump is not anti-immigrant

spread the word

call Mika

Were you trying to put forth a coherent point? Could not tell.

Lol…so this is the angle you are going with…more semantics and nonsense.

i have been but of course in angry hating fashion they are all ignored.

by you too obviously

The evidence does show that Trump is not anti- beautiful immigrants who will or might sleep with him, regardless of their legal status.

just going by what the articles say

everyone who reads them knows how silly you look

ooh ok way to nail your case ace

“Allegations” is literally the first word in the thread title. So now allegations aren’t newsworthy? There goes 90% of the stuff discussed here.

Hey, it was good enough for Walmart, and this isn’t about hatred. I don’t want illegals here either and support strong border control.

ok so this is your new argument

i know what the thread title includes. “allegations”. i have been emphasizing that

no. they are not “newsworthy”

fantastic.

do you believe Trump is “anti-immigrant” like these idiots reported in their story?

To some extent he can’t help himself, he is a product of his generation. I think he struggles with the racism he knew for most of his life and feels guilty about it. But straight up anti immigrant? No. But he is blanking clueless about people unlike himself and doesn’t think “commoners” deserve a shot at the American dream.

there are no definitive signs that he “struggles with racism” (not sure why that came up)

and nothing supports your claim that he doesn’t want non-billionaires to be successful

all silliness

all media garbage

LOL. None of that came from the media.

1. I know a personal friend of Trump’s quite well who is in the same league as him of big time New York real estate developers. It was a white man’s business right up to the end of last century.

2. Another friend of mine is a black lawyer who was denied rental space from Trump’s holdings in the early eighties because he is black and they friggin TOLD HIM SO.

Trump has a racist past, and that is a plain and simple fact and that is why he struggles with it, because it’s ingrained in his psyche even though he now knows it’s wrong.

1 Like

sorry - your anecdotes do not prove anything

and trump does not have a racist past. please dont tell me you’re stretching back to that 70’s real estate nonsense

he’s done so much more for and with minorities over the decades

the “racist” nonsense has gotten old. because it went nowhere

There are lots of reasons why someone could consider Trump racist.