Aliens and Religion

Do you believe aliens exist? Regardless, if they were to be found to exist would that affect your religious beliefs. I believe aliens exist.

Yes.

No. Why would it?

If it ain’t in teh Bible some folks don’t believe it…ex God created earth and man on it. No mention of alien creatures

I’m sure they would have religion too. Because existence is super natural…

There is Ezekiel’s Wheel. Plus, the Bible and Pseudocanonicals talk about angels falling to the earth and stirring up mischief. As far I’m concerned, any non-human who falls to the earth from the sky to stir up mischief qualifies as an extraterrestrial. Not to mention the non-humans who come to the earth from the heavens in order to do good for humankind. So yeah, I believe “aliens” exist, and no, it doesn’t affect my other beliefs.

Yes, it is possible they exist. Their existence would have no impact on my religious beliefs.

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.”

http://biblehub.com/niv/genesis/6.htm

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

http://biblehub.com/kjv/hebrews/1.htm

Did Jesus come from mars

I think Mars has been uninhabitable for at least 10,000 years, so no. By faith, I accept Him as a manifestation of the Grand Consciousness in the flesh, or simply put, God’s son.

You think life existed on mars as early as 10000 years ago? Or are you just referring to the age of human civilization

I find it odd that there are geologically recent looking water erosion features all over a planet that has been having global dust storms and millions of daily dust devils over the course of 3 billion years.

We are constantly learning things all the time, and sometimes newly learned things negate old concepts, like how old human civilization as we know it is, as compared to how far human civilizations actually date back.

Ya I guess it depends on what you mean by civilization…but I imagine civilization goes back much longer befire written language which would make it harder to discover outside of structures/tools that have stood time

1 Like

With Gobekli Tepe, we know that man was cutting, carving, and transporting monolithic stone structures, and also charting the stars, over 11,000 years ago when they were supposedly picking berries and chasing ungulate mammal from caves.

We also know that at least 10,000 years ago, they carved a tale of a recent (to the time the “Vulture Stone” was created) near-extinction event that nearly annihilated mankind in flood and fire.

1 Like

You ever just what’s buried under all of the dirt that we will never find…or at the bottom of the seas and oceans

Just wonder* no edit

All the time. I also wonder how much of that lost civilization is still sitting in plain view.

Didn’t we find some south american civilization never found before cause it was in the jungle…let me look on internetz

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/lost-mayan-cities-in-guatemala-discovered-in-laser-probe-of-jungle/news-story/955d96521488233999d89e58f47eb6b8

1 Like

Don’t know about civilization but I know of recent pyramids.