Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - New insights

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spent her Friday night making instant macaroni and cheese while flirting with the idea of running for president in the future.

Interesting things we found out:

“[Shirley]Chisholm was the first black woman to ever run for president as a nominee of any major political party,”

Hillary will be surprised to hear that. She claims to be the first woman nominee of a major party. Who knew that Chisholm was?

Ocasio-Cortez speaks of being “inaugurated on January 3”. She either believes that she is president and presidents are inaugurated on January 3, or she believes that congressmen are “inaugurated”.

She thanked “Dreamers” for her election victory, even though Dreamers can’t vote, or maybe they can.

When she gets into congress she is going to “segment” people. That sounds a little scary. She sounds like she’s a few bricks short of a load, and may actually try it.

Where does the left find fools like this? How do they stay out of mental hospitals for 29 years?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/ocasio-cortez-flirts-with-run-for-presidency-while-dancing-making-mac-n-cheese-on-instagram/

So Hillary is black?

I didn’t say that. Read it again.

The pendulum is swinging. Either party can now elect representatives who have no knowledge whatsoever of how our government works.

Amazing.

1 Like

Then why would Hillary be surprised?

You’ll have to ask Ocasio-Cortez. She said Chisholm was a major party nominee.
I have never heard a congressional swearing in referred to as an inauguration, and neither have you.
I’m aware that a president must be at least 35 years old.

Trump has brought about an era where entering government with absolutely no knowledge of how the government is supposed to work is an advantage with voters

3 Likes

Republican Media has lost (although they’re fighting to keep her) Hillary Clinton as the face of the devil. Ocasio-Cortezhas now has replaced/is replacing her.

Kind of a bummer for her since her current job is as high as she’s going. There are some positives to these attacks though. I’m not gonna mention them.

She is the shining star of the left. You go girl. :sunglasses:

:point_up_2:

See. Told ya.

2 Likes

Maxine Waters has competition as the Fool on the Hill.

…cuz you so smaart. You spend all day here telling everybody, everything. You go girl. :sunglasses:

Come on guys. It’s easy to see what you people are doing. You’re creating the next Hillary in real time. And it’s exactly the people I would expect to do it.

1 Like

inaugurate (v.) - to admit (someone) formally to public office

Guys, the president is not the only person inaugurated to office in January. The media likes to use the word for president because it’s the big prize, but the word can apply to anyone. This will unbelievably petty…

it seems that after having their asses handed to them on election day the trumpers are lashing out at anything they can no matter how petty.

She received 100,044 votes last week… How the heck does that represent the left?

The liberal MSM devotes much more air time to her than others receiving a similar number of votes and promote her in an overly positive manner instead of being neutral.

It’s odd that someone unusual or controversial makes the news…

Liberal MSM? I actually see her being talked about more on Fox News than any other outlet.

1 Like

Then expand your horizons.