Alex Jones to use psychosis as excuse for making up conspiracies?

Alex Jones said in a deposition last week that he suffers from an almost like psychosis that caused him to believe everything was a conspiracy. I for one won’t buy into that because no where I have read says he’s been diagnosed. Until I see that diagnosis, there is no way he can claim he is anything more than someone who makes things up.

“Well, I’m just saying that the trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much, then everything begins ― you don’t trust anything anymore, kind of like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don’t know what reality is. So long before these lawsuits I said that in the past I thought everything was a conspiracy and I would kind of get into that mass group think of the communities that were out there saying that. And so now I see that it’s more in the middle. All right? So that’s where I stand”.

More blatant stuff made up by Jones
The government has ‘weather weapons’
Chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay
Robert Mueller is a demon, and also a pedophile
The Sandy Hook shooting was staged
Hillary Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor

Not sure if I buy this as an excuse or not. Especially with no diagnosis.

Alex Jones is a Sociopath.

That is the only rational explanation.

1 Like

Alex jones liberal too much TDS went crazy

The shamelessness knows no bounds.

He has caused so much pain for so many innocent, grieving people in the search for personal profit. If there is any justice in the world he will suffer some real consequences for it.

Alex Jones is desperate due to the lawsuit against him. So he trots out this “psychosis” to try and avoid responsibility for his words and actions.

It’s despicable and I hope the judge makes note of that.

In the event he wins, he would just wink at his audience and say he was forced to talk about a psychosis because of the vendetta against him. And his audience would believe him.

Any rational person would be wondering why they listen to someone that appears to be admitting to severe mental problems. But I doubt his audience is rational.

Here is a video of Alex Jones not bragging.

Ye gods what a freak.

This, exactly. There would need to be corroborating information supporting any “psychosis” in his real life, such as an inability to meet the daily functional demands of living, which is what true psychotics experience.

Using “psychosis” to explain the crazy stuff you say to your listeners while laughing all the way to the bank doesn’t wash.

If I recall, Beck did the same thing a few years ago, when he tried to distance himself from his crazy words, though he referred to some kind of vague illness to explain it.

Hucksters, all.

2 Likes

That said? At his craziest Beck wasn’t nearly as bad as Jones. That whackadoo has sniffed one too many of his Tactical Wipes.

Anyone remembers the time fat donald came to Alex Jones’ defense of Twitter banning? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Language warning

Deplorables of a feather…

Pepperidge Farms remembers this one as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/remember-when-donald-trump-appeared-on-alex-jones-infowars-1.5443723

Lol, people listen to him, and I’m sure he’s rich from it.

I had a client once who asserted to me that Obama was gay, his wife, transexual, and their kids adopted.

I could hear Jones blaring from his radio in the garage.

These guys know the bigotry of their audience.

Jones isn’t psychotic. He’s just a ■■■■■■ human being. Simple as that.

2 Likes

There is someone on this site that thinks Obama is gay, his wife may be trans and the kids aren’t his. Maybe he listens to Alex Jones also?

If true, he should be arrested ASAP.

https://twitter.com/pacelattin/status/1113143382111543296?s=21

Yep, looks like it is true.

Yes Pepperidge Farms remembers a lot;

1 Like