Alabama mayor keeping it classy

I noted this as well…

Are all humans exactly the same? You seem to think we are. Or do we develop defined by a normal distribution? That’s science, my friend.

And a judges uses his powers of observation knowing what society has determined as the median and uses his judgement to determine variance from that mean.

No, but the law treats us that way.

“Powers of observation” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: of what? What is he trained to observe?

We’ve drifted away from science a bit.

Did I say it was the sole province of science? Quit jumping to conclusions.

And yes, powers of observation. He uses observations and evidence to gauge the maturity of the person.

What science is that? Maturology?

That was for marriage, and in 2019 they raise the age to 16.
.^^^^

1 Like

And?

.^

What you described (14 years old with Judges approval**) was for marriage, not sexual intercourse. NH changed it’s marriage law this year.
** And it was 13 for girls, 14 for boys with a Judges approval.
.^^^^

Are you suggesting New Homogeneous marriages do not include sex?

I will defer to your expertise.

Thank you!

Nope, I just pointed out what you wrote about was marriage and not sex. You confused age of consent for consesual sex with age of marriage. Two different things.

Smart move.

:slight_smile:
.^^^^

2 Likes

this is the problem with communicating in a Trump-Era america.

Words have meanings. They don’t just change based on your own obscure, and clouded thought.

Coming out of the closet simply means, you are telling the world you are a gay person in a straight word. You can not come out of the closet if you are straight, because in the world in which that phrase has context, the ROOM the closet is in is filled with straight people. the closet is filled with gay people. they screw up their courage and ‘come out of the closet’ to live with the straight people.

You don’t get to change the meaning of those words just because you think you are making a point.

Are you all right?

Never better. You?

Yeah well, I don’t have any experience with it and I don’t want to be an expertise killer. :wink:

You mean like marriage?

Oh that’s right…only libs can determine what words matter. Even that changes depends on what mood they’re in.

Marriage has evolved 2 dozen times over the centuries…

So knock it off with the poor me victim by libs crap

1 Like

If you want to wait for society to change the meaning of “out of the closet” on the same way that it has changed the meaning or “marriage” that is up to you. But right now, those words don’t mean what you think they mean.

2 Likes

It’s all good.

Who the hell are you to tell me what I can or can’t do?