Alabama bill would allow tax refunds to fund border wall

already do that here in Jersey. Real state tax revenue going towards the common welfare of Jerseyites (some who are here illegally)

Allan

The Barrier :wink: is being built as we speak.

Irrelevant to me being opposed to using funding those in the US to pay for it.

No, your refund.

I’m going to give Brian Kolfage credit for being smart. He obviously went directly to the South and to Alabama to start this.

It doesn’t matter that Alabama doesn’t border Mexico. Someone knew exactly how Alabama residents think and knew this would pass.

3 Likes

90% tax on giros. Two year ROI.

There are illegals in Alabama. Greyhound brings them.

I always owe in Jersey, because I work in New York.

Allan

I never owe. Texas. Hence the :rofl:

No self respecting illegal would be caught dead in Alabama. They go where the money is.

Allan

2 Likes

I am in favor of Alabamians funding this GoFundMe grift with their own personal money. Too bad there’s so little income there, though.

each to his own, I always say.

I have lived in both States.

Its jersey for me…

Allan

I thought if we did the math we would find that Mexico has already paid for it.

Mexico has paid for the wall, borders guards and drones…President Trump told me…

Allan

1 Like

I’m trying to think of the past Republican presidents or Republican presidential candidates that would have pushed for a wall.

Only one I can come up with is George Wallace (Alabama). Somebody help me out and add others to the list. Maybe having a list of 4 or 5 faces that we can combine together will give us an idea of where we are as a country.

It’s not revenue, and this law certainly “allowing the people to direct how tax revenue is spent”.

What Alabama has done is set itself up as a charitable organization.

My guess is…this COSTS the Alabama taxpayers money.

ALL taxpayers.

Five bucks says there are Alabamians who donated money to Nixon, Trump, Moore, Zimmerman and will now give $$ to Wall, Inc.

So we should build the wall around Greyhound stations?

Okay. That made me chuckle.

If the gubmint won’t protect them from illegal hurricanes and shellfish, then the people will take matters into their own hands.