Air Force: Space Force would cost $13 billion over 5 years

Too much Star Wars, not enough Heinlein.

1 Like

It’s got some serious issues it will need to overcome. Mainly of the fiscal variety. And you will need to attract suitable talent to the branch.

The transition from the army air corps to the USAF was relatively straight forward. It had existed since the post World War I era, had an officer corps that had become an entity all unto itself, developed its own doctrine, and had a steady number of recruits every year of its existence. Then you get to World War II where the AAC really exploded into the limelight. It was a de facto separate branch of the military during World War II.

The space force will need to do all of that from scratch without a World War to propel them to the front of the spear.

We definitely need us some Starship Troopers!:rocket:

The bit about veterans only for government would have given us Pres. Kerry and spared us Trump.

Does everyone get a Wookie copilot?

No, the elites of us get ewoks

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey’s on the moon)

I can’t pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey’s on the moon)
Ten years from now I’ll be payin’ still.
(while Whitey’s on the moon)

The man jus’ upped my rent las’ night.
('cause Whitey’s on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.

I wonder why he’s uppi’ me?
(‘cause Whitey’s on the moon?)
I was already payin’ ‘im fifty a week.
Taxes takin’ my whole damn check,
Junkies makin’ me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin’ up,
An’ as if all that ■■■■ wasn’t enough

A rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face an’ arm began to swell.

Was all that money I made las’ year
(for Whitey on the moon?)
How come there ain’t no money here?
(Hm! Whitey’s on the moon)
Y’know I jus’ ‘bout had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)
I think I’ll sen’ these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

• Gil Scott-Heron
1 Like

Is that why The Revolution Will Not be Televised?

1 Like

The hard part will be getting 4 services to give up people instead of one. All the personal are already there just split up into 4 services instead of one. The doctrine is already there. Space command in the AF is already pretty much a separate branch now just like AAC was back then.

Why do the 4 services need to give up any one. The new ‘‘Space Force’’ just goes to Comic Con, Star Wars/Star Trek conventions and recruits an whole new ‘‘Fleet’’ crew. Most have their own uniforms.

lol
#10char

Service equals citizenship.

All that complaining about deficits under Obama and Republicans are cool with this… Wow

1 Like

3 Likes

how will your cell phones, gps, internet, televised entertainment, among others, work when the Chinese or Russians destroy the satellites?

1 Like

If you are China or Russia why would you shut off the largest consumers in the world?

1 Like

The Brain VOG implants must already have been implanted in many. The sniveling masses can now bow down to the globalist advertisers and signals as planned

1 Like

Could someone other kind board member please translate this into English for me.

You assistance would be much appreciated.

WW

3 Likes

The Brain VOG¹ implants² must already have been implanted in many. The sniveling masses³ can now bow down to the globalist⁴ advertisers⁵ and signals as planned⁶

¹Vog is a form of air pollution that results when sulfur dioxide and other gases and particles emitted by an erupting volcano react with oxygen and moisture in the presence of sunlight.

²neural interface. Think Geordi LaForge
³stupid liberals
⁴Cabal
⁵social media algorithm
⁶The New World Order

It’s all quite simple, really.

2 Likes