After the dems ban AR-15's then what?

As we all know, most shootings are taking place in the inner cities by people with illegal pistols. So them democratic plan is to ban legal AR-15’s in the suburbs? For what purpose? If I’m not mistakes AR-15’s are involved in less than 1 percent of shootings. So after the ban which will have no real affect on gun violence, then what? When the stats don’t change and the cops are gone from the cities, what will they ban next?

This is the type of question that very few people are smart enough to ask.

ar-14s

biden said so.

1 Like

We all know what. Each next shooting will trigger the next restriction. And the next and the next.

And even after all guns are banned, there will still be shootings, because we’ve become an a-moral society with no concern for human life other than one’s own.

It won’t be “just ARs”. Look at any bill they’ve ever tried.

2 Likes

No it’s a slippery slope argument.

If you vote for (Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, Clinton, Biden) they will take your guns! That is what the election of (2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020) is about!

It’s about freedom!!

6 Likes

True. But when they have their “assault weapons” ban and their inner cities remain war zones, I want somebody to ask them, in advance what their end game is. What gets banned next? Somebody needs to pose the question.

No. It’s not an argument. It’s question. They like to say that AR’s are “weapons of war.” But the war is being fought with pistols. You don’t think asking what they plan to do about that is a legitimate question?

Ok. Ban pistols.

No but seriously. No one is gonna take away your guns. We let 20 kids get shot and nary blinked an eye. Y’all will be ok.

1 Like

Then what is the plan? Asking for a friend. :man_shrugging:

Universal background checks, removal of the charleston loophole, red flag laws…
This is where you say “but many cities have those laws and it’s still bad” and I’ll say "but most of those weapons used in the cities come from outside the city. Which is why we need these laws to be nationally.
Then you say they won’t eliminate crime. And I’ll say “perfection is not the enemy of good”
The someone else will say those laws are unconstitutional
And I’ll point out that the courts disagree with you and have all been rules consitutional
And round and round and round we go.

But you aren’t really asking for the plan that is out there, been implement in some states, and is even on the platform are you?

You are really just trying to say “Dems want to take your guns”

3 Likes

Our gun crime issue is not due to insufficient background checks. This will do zip. AOC is not going to be satisfied with feel good do nothing laws.
Let me ask you. If Biden wins, he probably keeps the house and gets the Senate too. How far do they go?

Biden wants to ban AR-14s ,:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Asked and answered…
Universal background checks, red flag laws, removal of charleston loop hole.

What are people going to do without their rifles? How will they survive?

1 Like

You think if they have total control that’s all they’re going to do? Really? Buttigieg will probably be the gun czar. He has other plans. And this lack of real action would totally infuriate the squad and the progressive AOC wing. They will demand real action asap. Not doing anything substantial would cause a huge civil war in the party. Which I admit would be fun to watch. But that’s not how it will play out. Nobody has the guts to stand up to Veruca.

1 Like

So why are you asking the question if you think the answer they have told you is a lie??

If you want to give a opinion that Dems are lying and have a alternative plan just say that next time. No reason to pretend you are asking a question when the answer has already been published multiple times.

That’s true, most criminal shootings is done with handguns.

However…

AR-15s or similar rifles were the primary weapons used in around half of the 10 deadliest mass shootings in modern American history,[79][80] including the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the 2015 San Bernardino attack,[6] the 2017 Las Vegas shooting,[81] the 2017 Sutherland Springs church shooting,[81] and the 2018 Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.[82]

Keep in mind our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary fire arm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government.

But, to answer your question, we only need to look to China or Cuba to find out what happens once the people are disarmed.

JWK

More importantly, Don’t elect Biden or there will be riots and looting in the streets! Like there are now!

1 Like