After declaring a National Emergency, Trump goes to Florida to golf?

I did. Your turn.

Your turn. Should Trump be at his resort on the taxpayer dime golfing?

Iā€™m tempted to just say I donā€™t do questions on demand even if you doā€¦but this one is too easy. A national emergency doesnā€™t have to be something that is immediate or demands immediate Presidential attention, so I see no problem.
Whether his actions are a legitimate interpretation of whatever law is involved I will gladly leave to the courtsā€¦which I am sure they will be relieved to hear.

Thank you.

Shall we look up Obamaā€™s schedule following all of the National Emergencies he declared?

1. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia (Apr. 12, 2010)

2. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya (Feb. 25, 2011)

3. Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations (Jul. 25, 2011)

4. Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen (May 16, 2012)

5. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine (Mar. 6, 2014)

6. Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan (Apr. 3, 2014)

7. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic (May 12, 2014)

8. Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela (Mar. 9, 2015)

9. Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities (Apr. 1, 2015)

10. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi (Nov. 23, 2015)

Who is stopping you?

Iā€™m sure the swing voters are watching.

Go for itā€¦ this wont work out in your favor but go for it

1 Like

Hereā€™s the answer to #19:

April 13 ā€“ President Obama participates in the second and final day of the Nuclear Security Summit in Washington, D.C., proclaiming at the conclusion of the gathering that ā€œreal progressā€ was made toward the goal of securing nuclear material worldwide

Ouch, he was in a nuclear summit. He was in a summit on April 12th as well.

Trump golfing again today.

This was never a national emergency.

States rights? Hahaha

Apparently they are more concerned about Jussie Smollett faking a hate crime.

Did you expect him to get in a truck and patrol the borderā€¦ Golf is Cool

Evidently cheating on oneā€™s wife must be cool too. While golfing.

Or smoking cigarsā€¦ at least Trump didnā€™t try to ruin their lives after abusing themā€¦

Why not? This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY!

Trump certainly cheated on his wives. Iā€™d say heā€™s still doing it. Heck, Iā€™d bet that heā€™s paid for multiple abortions and it will eventually come out.

Heā€™s cool.

Yesā€¦ Trump is cool.

And if dems are back to bashing his affairs, it shows they know the Mueller probe failed and need some new stuffā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s called ā€œlying to his base, to their facesā€.

Yes, by saying that Trump is a serial adulterer that has to mean an investigator has failed.

Serial adultery is cool, to Trump supporters.

2 Likes