After declaring a National Emergency, Trump goes to Florida to golf?

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/430324-trump-heads-to-mar-a-lago-after-signing-bill-to-avert-shutdown?amp&__twitter_impression=true

This President is a joke. Imagine if Obama had done this?

6 Likes

Actions speak louder than words. He may have declared a national emergency, but his actions show there is no emergency involved. If we were a nation in an emergency situation right now, he would be huddled with his advisors in the Situation Room. Alas, he’s decided to go golfing.

His actions speak volumes.

6 Likes

That is completely unsurprising.

1 Like

.^
Give him a break.

After sitting in the White House all alone for a month while holding hostage the pay of a large chunk of federal employees and a military branch ordering in KFC and Taco Bell…

He needed a vacation.
.^^^^

3 Likes

Yeah…this is baaaa, baaaaa, baaaad.

1 Like

Our president is unqualified. He just knows the 6 things to say to keep Republicans in his back pocket.

4 Likes

That’s the best you could come up with?

2 Likes

Everyone who sues to stop this authoritarian over-reach thanks Dumpster Donnie for first admitting it’s not really an emergency, and second for taking off to his lush vacation home to hit the links immediately after proclaiming his Fake Emergency.

7 Likes

image Nope…“I gotta million of em”.

2 Likes

It must be hard constantly defending these stupid actions.

2 Likes

There is no defense left. All that is left is memes.

6 Likes

Don’t forget random baaaas!

2 Likes

Or little catch phrases like “you got him now.”

2 Likes

I luv a good, lathered up lib fest. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Why make it personal? Weren’t you just scolding people in an AOC thread about this?

2 Likes

For reference.

8 Likes

How do you feel about the fake national emergency and Trump running off to play golf? For some reason i would think that would be more important to a constitutionalist like yourself.

2 Likes

Ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark.

1 Like

It’s always nice when there’s a trail for all to see.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have labeled what I said to all, a personal attack against any individual. I disagree with the political mindset and referred all complaining to each other as a “lib fest”.