Administrator topics

Is there a way to get the administrator to ease up on the number of topics posted? Or at least do better titles?

1 Like

The forum is being flooded with Admin threads. It’s this a bot going haywire?

2 Likes

Gotta say, the spam bomb makes the site un-navigable. Gonna bow out for a few days because I’m already tired of sorting through the ■■■■.

1 Like

Looks like it’s slowing down.

1 Like

They’re mostly in the uncategorized forum. You should be able to change your view from newest to categories.

1 Like

But is the Deluge over with now? They warned us about AI a long time ago. :rofl:

Hal is watching you. (sorry, had to get my Space Odyssey reference in - lol)

1 Like

1 Like

people are assuming that this is unintentional.

1 Like

#TheDeluge

#WeWillRebuild

What’s funny is posting a new thread and then disappearing from the discussion was frowned upon on the old board.

1 Like

The bot is now posting old news too.

What gives?

2 Likes

Good point.

1 Like

It actually posted a thread based on the Hannity page “contact us” site earlier. The bot’s went berzerk today.

1 Like

Not only is the bot posting stories from months or years ago, now it’s starting duplicate threads.

1 Like

#TheDeluge continues. lol

What’s intersting to see is all of these sensationalized articles from months ago that have really led to nothing since.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

change your setting at the top to just show politics and you wont see the bot threads

1 Like

I changed my settings awhile back to only show unread threads. Basically threads I had contributed in.

Then if I want to see what’s new I click on New, which I can’t do anymore because of the flooding.

Now I click on politics when I wanna see what’s new.

Just a different way to do it.

1 Like