Addressing the elephant in the womb

No religion should be tax exempt, especially one that harbors and protects pedophiles.

3 Likes

Clearly in order to keep a preferred tax status one should waive first amendment rights.

The event they were sent to DC for.

So you are in favor of using kids for political advantage?

PS: Those kids don’t give a ■■■■ about abortion.

Except those kids couldn’t care less what their parents think about abortion. They care about chicks, video games, and fast food. Liking Trump is a fad where they live.

1 Like

So … (insert something I didn’t say…)

You see the March for Life as a political event. And you see the presence of youth there as using them for political purposes. I reject both spins. I’m not obliged to adopt your opinion.

How familiar are you with high school students? They have been attending the March for Life for years, both in DC and locally. Dismissing them as people who cannot yet make up their minds or take a stance on issues is doing everyone a disservice. Also, keep in mind that in this particular incident, the trouble did not arise over them participating in a march. Instead, it appears they were chosen and set up because some were wearing Make America Great Again hats–and not their stance on abortion.

1 Like

We have lib leaders now saying that MAGA hats are the new white hoods.

The TDS is out of control.

1 Like

The left sure seem’s for it.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh announced Tuesday that the city will provide 60 free buses to send students to Washington, D.C. for a massive gun control rally later this month.

Pugh called for thousands of students to attend March For Our Lives, a rally calling for gun control legislation.

60 buses lined up for FREE to send studends to an anti gun rally.

Are you in favor of those kids going to that rally?

Well I was once a high school student about 15 years ago. Abortion was the furthest thing from mine or any of my friend’s minds. Besides Latinos, abortion is common in pretty much every demographic. So I dismiss them according to statistics.

No, it’s a waste of money. Plenty of those kids will be packing in the near future.

I dont care what the issue is, schools should not be sending any students to political rallies or rallies of any kind.

And like other posters have said the vast majority of teenagers dont care - they just use it for a day off school.

It is the adults that use them.

1 Like

I often teach at the high school level. There are students who talk about this and other political issues going on around them.

And plenty of kids swear to abstain until marriage. Then they either end up pregnant or at Planned Parenthood. And no, that doesn’t always correspond to their previous stance on abortion.

Well then…if it’s not about a woman’s body I’m sure you can come up with a way to prevent abortions without it involving saying yea or nay to what a woman wants to do with HER body. Tell us how that happens.

1 Like

Funny thing about field trips and missing school…Those who want to miss school, simply choose not to go to either on field trip day.

Students are probably among the last who allow themselves to be used. Many students take a great interest in what is going on around them. At their age, many have little problem resisting unwanted pressure from adults, but will join in with what their friends want to do, even if they haven’t strong feelings about the activity one way or the other.

So…you would already classify this as a human life being snuffed out? Image result for elephant fetus

Are you going to assert now that “March for Life” wasn’t a political event?

…and making fun of people different than themselves.

There is no agreement among biologists on the issue of when life begins, there isn’t even a consensus on the definition of life.

And if, as I assume, you are a Christian, are you willing to abandon every aspect of the New Testament that does not accord with modern science? I doubt it.

Finally, if I told you some aspect of Christian belief was wrong I expect you would be howling that i am “anti-Christian.” Do you realize that your post is offensive?

How odd that you don’t see all the MAGA stuff those thugs were wearing … “not a political event”…:rofl: