Active shooter at health care clinic in Tulsa

1 person in critical condition.

Who the heck shoots up a building where people are their most vulnerable (waking up from anesthesia, etc.)

I have not yet heard of a police station being shot up. Hm.

leftists is what’s wrong with this country

glad someone finally asked.

3 Likes

Well this is tragic.

Let’s start playing political football before the bodies even chill.

We have lost our cultural soul. Our overarching response to adversity or conflict or even getting dissed is to remove whatever gets in our way.

It has been a long-developing trend. Now the zit has come to an ugly head, and we don’t like what we see. Nobody wants to address the actual disease though. And all the “answers” people propose will NOT fix the disease. It won’t even address it.

And heaven help the person who dares actually call for addressing the actual illness. This society still wants to have the “liberal freedoms” (as someone in another thread put it) that have contributed to the societal cancer.

6 Likes

this aint never gonna stop until no one can defend themselves.

I’m just frustrated and confused.

Why has this become the norm?

Are you talking about the attacks back in 2015? How many mass shootings in Paris since then? How many in the US since them.

Its crazy we have to go back 7 years to make a point just to ignore the fact that America has a problem that other nations do not seem to have.

three years ago the answer was because of trump rhetoric

3 Likes

Generations of self-propagating selfishness.

6 Likes

The “norm” started under Obama. I think.

There is still Kent state.

Some people are naturally screwed up in the head and think their solution to a problem is shoot innocent people.

The majority are “men” who are being raised poorly or not at all. There’s no respect anymore. Hasn’t been in a long time. No one wants to earn it, and no one wants to give it when it is earned.

Thus violence becomes the only solution.

3 Likes

may be…

but the real question is, is this due to white supremacy, or is it a gun problem (non-white shooter)?

1 Like

I don’t know. They are saying the guy held a grudge.

Lesson to me on how anger can drive you insane.

I am talking about how criminals do not obey laws. We arent seeing these psychopaths targeting police stations. They pick the vulnerable areas. Gun free zones. Thanks libs for giving psychos easy targets.

3 Likes

I don’t do comparisons to other countries except for our neighbors in the new world.

We’ve always been violent people. That part ain’t nothing new. It’s a trait shared by all other New World nations except for Canada. Which wasn’t born out of a violent revolution and never had any real large scale civil conflicts. So that makes them the outlier.

The new part is the lack of a real purpose for committing acts against innocents. That’s a fairly recent development on the scale we have seen in the past thirty years.

If we waited for every person killed by a firearm’s body to “chill” we’d never have a chance to talk.

1 Like

To Democrats, as many as it takes until they can confiscate the guns from law abiding citizens. Then…God help us.

3 Likes

As many as it takes for Democrats to disarm law abiding citizens. You do know this is an election year and this is what it’s all about; right?

3 Likes

I have noticed that these shootings always take place in “gun free zones” and never where armed security is present. For example, you never see a mass shooting where politicians are involved or even at a Planned Parenthood facility. Democrats protect those with guns.

4 Likes

Well there is your solution just turn every public place to having security like a police station. Lets have no one allowed into a hospital or other public place without being searched, showing ID, being photographed.