ACOSTA UNHINGED: Jim Acosta Says Only ‘DICTATORS’ Can Revoke Press Credentials | Sean Hannity

CNN’s White House Correspondent Jim Acosta took his war with President Trump to a new level Tuesday night; bizarrely suggesting that only “dictators” revoke press credentials after his wild performance at the Singapore Summit.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/acosta-unhinged-jim-acosta-says-only-dictators-can-revoke-press-credentials/

Dear Jim, when you pull your head out of your ass … Please note that America is NOT a democracy but a Constitutional REPUBLIC. If I were you, if PRESIDENT Trump goes to N. Korea…STAY HOME! Kim would probably lock your ass up. On second thought!..

The headline up above is a lie. Acosta never said that “Only dictators can revoke press credentials”.

That is not what he said. Further there was no indication that Acosta was “unhinged” when he did comment on the polling of press credentials.

Why the FAKE NEWS headline?

1 Like

Wow!

You are indicating a preference to live in a totaliarian state.

1 Like

So. We live in a Constitutional REPUBLIC. Fine. But did you miss that silly little First Amendment granted under the establishment of that Constitutional Republic?

Whether Jim Acosta is a journalist or a private citizen he, like every American Citizen, has that Constitutional REPUBLIC First Amrndment Right to ask questions of the president, to “petition” their government.

1 Like

Jim Acosta
:heavy_check_mark:
@Acosta
Dear Brad… dictatorships take away press credentials. Not democracies.

Brad Parscale
:heavy_check_mark:
@parscale
Jim @Acosta should immediately have his press credentials suspended. He is an absolute disgrace! @realDonaldTrump https://twitter.com/realdailywire/status/1006523301806706688

5:35 PM - Jun 12, 2018
30.5K people are talking about this

I would not categorize the headline a lie. I would categorize your fake new comment as triggered response.

You would be wrong on both counts.

Perhaps for you a refresher course in reading comprehension would make the fake headline above more to your ability to understand?

Wonder if you missed the part where freedom of speech is a right but it doesn’t give anyone the right to act like a childish asswipe and constantly put people you hate out on blast. The tables have been turned on Acosta so many times and every single time he took to Twitter and WHINED about it like a toddler. He has the right to free speech but he doesn’t have the right to act like a spoiled idiot who thinks he is ENTITLED to an answer to one of his questions. He’s not entitled to an answer. He has to earn that by not being hateful and spewing leftist vitriol all the time. Oh but wait… only conservatives shouldn’t have free speech right?

You’re complaining about someone taking to Twitter and whining like a toddler? Really?

Acosta never acted like a “childish asswipe” any more than our president has.

He has a right to petition the government I.E. President Trump and as a journalist he has the right to ask questions of Trump, that may include shouting, if need be.

He is entitled to ask, as a journalist, but no, you are right, he is not in that capacity “entitled” to any answer.

What an asinine promulgation that only Conservatives “shouldn’t have free speech”.

Thanks though for your fact challenged but incredibly biased post.

:hugs:

1 Like

Especially since Acosta was addressing someone who had taken to twitter to rant that Jim’s press credentials should be pulled, just because Jim shouted out some serious and important questions at the summit.

Hey Pete my boy! Could you call Donny at the White House and tell him to pull your head out of your ass" and “note” that America “is NOT a democracy but a Constitutional REPUBLIC”?

Our Dear Leader doesn’t seem to be any smarter than Jimmy Acosta on that score.

Donald Trump Democracy Quotes

The American Dream is freedom, prosperity, peace-and liberty and justice for all. That’s a big dream. It’s not always easy to achieve, but that’s the ideal. More than any country in history we’ve made gains toward a democracy that is enviable throughout the world. ~ Donald Trump

This election [2016] will determine whether America is a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy, but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged. ~ Donald Trump

Erasing national borders does not make people safer or more prosperous. It undermines democracy and trades away prosperity. ~ Donald Trump

Citizenship has been out of fashion for some decades in our country, but now it is back in fashion. Weekends are for fighting tyranny. And that’s why it’s going to be really fun to see Democracy Now! ~ Donald Trump

Every time voter fraud occurs, it cancels out the vote of a lawful citizen and undermines democracy - can’t let that happen. Any form of illegal or fraudulent voting, whether by non-citizens or the deceased, and any form of voter suppression or intimidation must be stopped. ~ Donald Trump

She [Hillary Clinton] put her emails on a secret server to cover up her pay-for-play scandals in the State Department. Nothing threatens the integrity of our democracy more than when government officials put their public office up for sale. ~ Donald Trump

I could go on, Pete.

Speaking of that last quote there of Donny’s, it is ironic how he was all about how bad it was for Government Officials to allegedly put their “public office up for sale”.

Can we say $82 million in income for Ivanka and her hubby since essentially moving into the White House, getting all those kush deals from selling their office.

Or how about the EPA Head, Scott Pruitt, who still hasn’t been fired despite using his position as a lobbyist for friends to making his position an employment agency for his wife.

Let us not forget that Trump never divested himself of any of his properties. How his empire makes money hand over fist every time he travels to Marred-A-Lago or any another of his golf resorts.

How the Secret Service has paid tens of thousands of dollars at his resorts in Golf Cart Rentals for the SS Details that travel with him to protect him when he cheats at golf.

It is too laugh.

:smile:

I’m sure you were equally outraged when Obama referred to our republic as a democracy as well.

“If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible…who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer," he told crowds in Chicago in 2008 after winning the election.—Obama—Barack Obama's farewell speech: President ends his leadership with urgent and fearful warning about the state of American democracy 

“The next American president and I could not be more different,” Obama told an audience here in Athens. “But American democracy is bigger than any one person.” Obama in Athens: 'American democracy is bigger than any one person'

“In ten days, the world will witness a hallmark of our democracy: the peaceful transfer of power from one freely-elected president to the next,” he said, to boos from the crowd. “I committed to President-elect Trump that my administration would ensure the smoothest possible transition, just as President Bush did for me.”— https://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-farewell-address-president-obama-warns-of-threats-to-american-democracy/
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Not in the least.

I was not the person berating Acosta for the “democracies” word he used in his tweet. Nor am I the least bit out out that Trump used the word “democracy”.

I was never “outraged” at any president or journalist using the “democracy” word.

“Hey Pete my boy! Could you call Donny at the White House and tell him to pull your head out of your ass" and “note” that America “is NOT a democracy but a Constitutional REPUBLIC”——— Maybe triggered would have been a better word to use.

You’re absolutely right. The White House press pool was excluded from attending a press conference between Kim and Trump. So Acosta being part of that pool was butt hurt and decided to act like an immature ass instead of a professional journalist.
https://www.infowars.com/cnns-acosta-caught-bragging-about-disrupting-summit-hey-if-theyre-not-going-to-let-me-in-the-fking-meeting/

Missed the fact that my post was barbed sarcasm didn’t you?

Missed it completely.

That is ok.

Sometimes (often times) sarcasm does not come across well in text.