According to trump, wall is already being built

“We don’t need funding for a wall.”

“We don’t need funding for a wall!”

“I never said Mexico would pay.”

“He never said Mexico would pay!”

“I am a most bigly president.”

“He’s the bigliest president ever!”

Fat donald’s been on a Twitter meltdown (13 tweets in 2 hours) this morning, maybe another Felony Friday is in the works.

3 Likes

Felony Friday, I like that. Maybe this time it will be Hillary? Here’s to F1.

1 Like

1 Like

I think this is also why all the abortion threads are showing up again. Need another boogieman to keep the base motivated when the wall became a ditch.

1 Like

If Trump tweets tomorrow that the Wall has been completed, he will not only have 100% belief from his true and faithful, they will be crowing about the win 'til the cows come home.

As a side note, this might actually be an effective way for Trump to lead from here on out. Any outlandish thing he thinks his base wants, he just sends out a mission accomplished tweet. His base will believe him, and the rest of the world can continue on our daily business, knowing its a lie, but also knowing that if Trump supporters believe its already taken place, they don’t have to waste time fighting it. Win/Win!

2 Likes

OIC, yup, we’re transitioning back to abortion again.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1090967053689937921

Is this what happens when John Kelly isn’t there to get him off the toilet in the morning?

1 Like

You called it. :rofl:

Sometimes you have to go back to the classic hits.

Almost. There’s another factor: the stuff he does and says must be perceived as angering or hurting “liberals,” and other real and imaginary antagonists outside the base. That’s a key part of the special sauce. And that’s why declaring “victory” on the non-wall (or whatever) hasn’t been a solid option so far. One of the things he’s doing now, of course, is redefining what “victory” means.

This congressman knows what’s up.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1091011586783797250?s=21

4 Likes

I think it has more to do with the terribly crafted answers given when people picked apart the technicalities of complications at birth.

They don’t want to hear the new stuff, man. Just play “Takin’ Care of Business” and “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet.” That’s what the crowd wants.

1 Like

“Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees also comes to mind. I’m surprised you didn’t reach for Pink Floyd to be honest, but perhaps that’s too obvious.

1 Like

I’m sure a Camera crew could find footage of this wall being built right.

It’s simple guys.

We need money for the wall that Mexico is going to pay for, but that we are already building. We need the wall because illegal entry is at the lowest point in decades and we are therefore in the middle of an emergency.

3 Likes

This is exactly what a scammer would do. Straight up lie…no totally we are setting it up right now you will see you’re check in 2 weeks. I got my guys on it now!

A company I worked for had a construction project in South America and every month they would also tell us construction is right on schedule and even send us pictures. Finally, we got a bit a skeptical and physically went down there and after 1.5 years they hadn’t even laid the concrete foundation. Trump reminds me of that, especially since he also did construction/real estate.

2 Likes

This is a new improved design that he is using to build this yuuuuuge magnificent wall.

1. The new design require no materials, thus no funding.
  2. The finished product is invisible, so illegal immigrants won’t even see it.
  3. The wall is also transparent in case border guards need to walk through it to apprehend illegal immigrants before they cross over.
5 Likes