According the polls. It's over

Have you missed this past weekend?

Have you missed the past three years?

Not at all hence why he didn’t earn my vote. But …have you missed what happened this past weekend?

libs have thrown everything they have at him in 3 + years. Everything. Accusations of treason, graft, misuse of funds, rape, collusion, …I cant even name all the ■■■■ that haters have thrown at him. You© even impeached him. He’s still president. There is no ■■■■■■■ lie that was unveiled this weekend that will hurt him. Please.

true, its not a lie that was unveiled.

maybe mr mueller can prove it for you. :rofl:

or how about Avenatti :joy:

you guys! :slight_smile:

the white house briefing republicans on the hill on this topic is enough confirmation.

Polls mean nothing now…what they say in October carries more weight

Biden might be able to win in his state and ride into office on Obama’s shirt tails. But he has been rejected nationally twice.
Were taking about a man that the left has been hiding for months now because the man is an idiot. Sooner or later he is going to have to come out of the basement and make a fool of himself.

It’s just a means to hopefully encourage defeatism this far out.

People keep saying this even on days he does come out and give speeches. I remember Trump giving Sean an interview where they talk about a gaffe at his speech AND also mock him for never leaving the basement. It’s just a talking point they think will work.

That’s pure BS. Were the dem’s even in town? Did they request a briefing at the same time?

Biden hasn’t appeared before a large audience or faced a large contention of reporters since Feb/March.

He had a so called press conference today with a handful of friendly reporters which was heavily scripted.

Even during WWI and WWII candidates were not this sequestered and protected and not even during the 1918 pandemic which killed more than 665,000 of 105,000,000 Americans.

I don’t know if people care that Biden hasn’t appeared before a large audience in the middle of a pandemic.

1 Like

Maybe check the calendar and verify whether it is still 2016.

"The Past Is Prologue ".

Did you perhaps read your own post to which I replied?

Democrats may or may not care but even if he wins 100% of the democratic vote, which he will not, that isn’t enough to win The Presidency.

Frankly I think it shows he is being the more responsible candidate. We live in a day of high speed internet service. There are more ways to get your message out than just putting a lot of people into one building smack dab in the middle of a pandemic

2016 was a choice election. Which I am guessing had two options that a lot of people didn’t like but they either voted against someone or didn’t vote. 2020 is going to be a referendum election. People will mostly be votimg for or against Trump. So Biden running a low key campaign is smart at this point in the game all he can do is lose people willing to vote against Trump not gain them.

Plus our election cycles are way too long. I hope Biden stays in his Bunker all summer and then comes out after Labor Day.

1 Like

But he’s a conservative because he turned off the WH lights to save the taxpayers money on electricity :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like