According NBC political reporter, China Prefers Joe Biden To win

According to a NBC political reporter.
Honestly i cant say i am not surprised even a Chinese propaganda outlet south china daily or something like that they said the were expecting and preferring a Joe Biden victory in America’s elections. This is problary because they know that an Joe Biden admin and the democrats in house and senate would probably not punish the Chinese gov for the massacre of the minorities that is happening right now in China.

“We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection,” Evanina says

Remember that time when President Trump gave the go ahead for China to do mass suppression of the ethnic Uighurs for soybean purchases?

Yeah… me too.

7 Likes

hunter biden 1.5 billion dollars

Every country “prefers” a certain candidate wins in other countries.

The United States obviously preferred the Conservative candidate would have won in 'Canada. We certainly backed Johnson in the United Kingdom and Netanyahu in Israel.

And every other country prefers one or another candidate in the United States.

Not really a consideration as to how I will vote.

1 Like

Remember Hunter Biden and his deals with the Chinese deals which the news media like MSNBC and CNN always try to avoid mentioning it somehow? why you think that is? remember how quiet the democrats are when it comes to Hong Kong?

I am surprised that some on here are defending Joe Biden and Hunter Biden knowing the kind of deals he was caught doing with the Chinese gov.

Indeed. I’m much more concerned with the efforts to interfere with the election. After 2016 it has become clear to our foreign enemies that the US election process is their personal playground and there will be no repercussions for their attacks on our democracy. No one can say they didn’t see this coming.

Exactly. That said, though, 1/2 of our country has been demanding the other half suspend their belief in this reality during the entire Trump presidency.

And what else did that article say?

This is also what was said in the announcement.
https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1291808542262022145?s=20

2 Likes

This is the statement, best read it one’s self than through someone else’s filter.

3 Likes

It’s hilarious the things people will forget.

Edit: “forget” is being very generous.

4 Likes

You mean Burisma…Not Hunter Biden right?

Ivanka Trump… 30 + chinese trademarks.

1 Like

Cool.

I won’t cast my vote for Hunter Biden then

Easy peasy

Now finish the rest of the sentence of what the reporter said.

2 Likes

What has the white house done to punish the chinese internment camps

“No, look over there”

Looks like America does as well

What the Office of the Director of National Intelligence accesses the position of some of our less beloved foreign nations:

"CHINA – We assess that China prefers that President Trump – whom Beijing sees as unpredictable – does not win reelection. China has been expanding its influence efforts ahead of November 2020 to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and deflect and counter criticism of China.

RUSSIA – We assess that Russia is using a range of measures to primarily denigrate former Vice President Biden and what it sees as an anti-Russia “establishment.

IRAN – We assess that Iran seeks to undermine U.S. democratic institutions, President Trump, and to divide the country in advance of the 2020 elections. Iran’s efforts along these lines probably will focus on on-line influence, such as spreading disinformation on social media and recirculating anti-U.S. content."

So take your choice.

lol “chinese trademarks”

vs. 1.5 billion

1 Like