ABRAMS CLAIM: Stacey Abrams Says She Was Nearly Blocked from Voting in Georgia Election | Sean Hannity

Democratic candidate in Georgia’s gubernatorial race Stacey Abrams claimed she was nearly blocked from voting this week; doubling-down on her previous comments that “voter suppression” led to an “unfair” midterm election.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/abrams-claim-stacey-abrams-says-she-was-nearly-blocked-from-voting-in-georgia-election/

seriously doubt this story of hers. she could claim just about anything, but i would think that with they way she is “screaming” about all the suppression of the voters there is no way she would have left an opportunity to make a point on her own voting situation. plenty of witnesses could have backed her up. would have been a strong case to support her claims afterwards. just sayin’

She’s already getting ready to run again in four years. We are going to be seeing a lot more of these stories by her and her people as she gets ready to become governor either by proclamation or court decision.

“They shouldn’t have to worry about whether they will lose their jobs in order to exercise their democratic right to vote for their leader,” said Abrams.”

Really, I am quite certain that is ANYBODY tried to stop someone from voting without legitimate cause they would be in jail or fired from their position at the least. Sick of these lying people who try to claim victim in order to get ahead in the world. Just sick of it. How about you do what the rest of us do, work hard and contribute to society with your talents, blood and sweat.

This reminds me of being “almost pregnant”.

You were either blocked or you weren’t.

She voted. Nothing denied. Nothing to see here folks, just move along.

Some of her friends should tell Abrams to shut up and move on. She’s making a mockery of the process.

We call it SORE LOSER.