Ability to flag posts

Hello. I don’t actually have the ability to flag posts. If I think something should be flagged, should I just start a thread here? Or is there another preferred route? Just want to be clear on the preferred process. Thank you!

Me neither.

Yeah. Not sure what the process is for us to use. A common response to people is to “flag” a post if we have an issue/complaint, but if we don’t have that ability, what are we supposed to do? I’m fine starting threads here, but I don’t think that was the intent of the “Community Feedback” forum. Just trying to make sure we can direct mods to issues and not clog up this place.

1 Like

Here ya go … Problem solved. :wink:

:checkered_flag: :crossed_flags: :black_flag: :white_flag: :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

How do I draw attention to things I think the mods should be aware of?

Can you PM?

Or use the @ symbol with a Mod’s name.

PM who? There are a bunch of mods. Do I only PM one of them? And if so who? I was actually trying to find an answer to a board question.

Yes. I would suggest GWH.

I contacted 6 foot a while back, and he had to upgrade something about my account (I don’t remember what). Sit tight, I am sure a mod will see this thread soon.

Thanks. I’ll wait for one of the mods to tell me that. I really didn’t need the mocking post in the community feedback when asking a legitimate question. Thanks though.

Mocking post? It was a joke. :neutral_face:

It’s community feedback. Just pull back for a second. Let people use it for the reason it was made. Don’t hunt here for jokes. Please.

Sorry, but here is no rule in the ToS against using humor in the Community Feedback forum.

Yeah, I didn’t cite one. Just asked to please not do that as I try to ask a legitimate question in the “Community Feedback” forum as I wait for a moderator response. Is that really difficult for you to do? Didn’t plan on defending my post in Community Feedback.

Your objection is noted.

I can’t flag either…not that I would, thats not my thing.

There’s an algorithm, not sure what the time limits are, but once you come off a suspension, the penalties you’ve incurred have to drop off your account before your privileges are restored.

Additionally, we can take your ability to flag away if it becomes a nuisance. Yours seems to be the former.

One thing that I have found useful about the flag feature is the ability to PM someone whose profile is hidden

So when do penalties drop off and what is that process?

The process is follow the rules, mainly don’t troll, and your privileges will be restored. Now go play.