ABC: NRA not truthful about Russian trip

Oh really? Tell us about all of the NRA classes and events you’ve attended over the years.

Not picture “of LaPierre”, "with LaPierre.

What exactly where her motives? None of us can know.

How was anyone at the NRA supposed to know she was connected to Russian Intel? Are we supposed to discriminate on the basis of nationality and keep everyone with a Russian last name out of our events?

Supposedly she was representing a bunch of Russian gun rights advocates who wanted to start a similar organization in Russia which is why she was able to get close to some of the higher profile members and that’s what the trip was supposedly about.

How is that in anyway nefarious on the part of the NRA? Be specific.

You seem to feel you have a point here. What is it?

Wait. Isn’t ABC an opponent of the NRA? How can you expect an honest story from a political opponent?

The pictures speak for themselves. I don’t need to explain anything. But the NRA does.

No, they’re not.

You can’t, it’s just food for the cheerleaders.

They absolutely are. ABC like every other “news” organization has picked a side to support. They have not chosen the NRA. Any report done by ABC will be a negative one. 100 percent.

Prove it. With specifics.

Post three positive stories about the NRA by ABC.

I don’t need tp prove it. They have chosen to support the cause of democrats. The reason I don’t need to prove it? I couldn’t care less if you believe it. But I know what I see. And, besides. You’ve already made up your mind. So what’s the point?

There are zero degrees of separation between ABC news and the DNC. They are two sides of the same coin.

Not my job to do your bidding. I didn’t make the comment about ABC. Ask the one who did.

1 Like

Russia and NRA = Good for america … Libs = Not so much :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It really does. And the fact that it doesn’t worry more people than it does is kind of frightening.

How is this relevant? Why does “positive or negative” matter? Does looking into the NRA’s suspicious activity here not warrant a look? Don’t the activities of one of the largest lobby groups in the US deserve some scrutiny from time to time?

Because guns. Some conservatives go into complete shutdown mode on anything remotely to do with guns.

1 Like

Makes you wonder. Interesting that there seems to be some intersection between the set of folks that are really, really all-in on the NRA and guns and folks that supported some of the deleted unpleasantness in this thread.

I love how there are some people who will glorify and defend this kind of garbage.

2 Likes

I find that to be a pretty deplorable position to hold.