ABC: NRA not truthful about Russian trip

Not nice to refer to Dana Loesch as an orifice but the shoe fits.

Or you could use the folksy version the president prefers, “People are saying…”.

That’s not why the Russian’s love it.

It’s because their plan working.

No she didn’t; she said the media loves mass shootings, that they are the rat bastards of the earth and that she would be happy to see them curb-stomped. But no jokes about murdering them en masse.

Is curb stomping some kind of sign of affection where you come from?

3 Likes

Perhaps she was referring to a one-by-one curb stomping which is not “en masse.”

Curbstomping, I haven’t heard or thought of that phrase for a long time, not since 1998.

Can’t we all now agree that NRA is no longer solely concerned with gun rights but are just another branch of the Trump wing?

4 Likes

Their political advocacy has always gone beyond guns. The fact that it’s more out in the open now shouldn’t be a surprise.

ABC not truthful about the Russian collusion lie making them fake news until they retract it. Fix it.

Less than 100 years ago tyrannical govt removed people guns and killed million and milions of them… Enslaved billions. Look at Venezuela…

What does that have to do with the OP?

I think the point was that it is obvious that russia has no interest in gun rights so they must be involved with the nra for some other reason…

No, but it’s not mass murder either.

Ah. So that’s the level of defense here.

She didn’t dream of mass murder. Just mass brutal physical assault.

Ms Loesch, I owe you a sincere apology. You truly are slightly less a monster than originally thought.

You can flail about all you want, but no matter how you try to rationalize it, CanadianJudo’s statement was flat out wrong.

Did you ever stop to ask yourself why Russians would have any interest in promoting the NRA?

1 Like

Why does everyone lie about their contacts with Russia?

1 Like

Drinking game

There was nothing official about the trip.

Thousands of people get their picture taken with LaPierre at events. The picture means nothing.