A worldwide crisis won't stop Trump from visiting his own golf resort

The Trump tax cut was sold on the basis of two promised benefits: Two years later the data show that investment has increased, with wages and job participation rising.

Now say it…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:

I do. There’s a great youtube montage of most of the top people in conservative media pushing that hoax. It was crazy. Loved the part where we somehow deployed more than ten percent of all US navy ships to help with security.

An opinion piece by 2 former Trump officials?

That I could not even read as I do not subscribe to WSJ?

Come on man…you can do better than that.

Produce some numbers, aka, facts…

Produce the numbers, not opinions.

Yeah…when the WSJ doesn’t agree with me economically…it’s wrong not me…amirite? :sunglasses:

He should be in a lab doing virus vaccine research.

No, you are not rite.

Produce the numbers. Not opinion pieces by former Trump officials.

Man, this thread went from “Trump broke yet another campaign promise” to “not technically illegal” in no time flat.

5 Likes

We were losing our economy? Moderate growth like we have today, 4ish unemployment and dropping, wages rising, stocks at near highs, deficit at half what it is today…that was us losing our economy?

Why can’t you say it. The tax cut was sold on a set of promises that were not delivered. Facts are facts and your admiration for the person who engineered this failure doe s[quote=“Smyrna, post:21, topic:228158, full:true”]

The Trump tax cut was sold on the basis of two promised benefits: Two years later the data show that investment has increased, with wages and job participation rising.

Now say it…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses:
[/quote]

Now say it. The tax cut was sold on a set of promises that were not delivered. What we think of the person who made those promises has no impact on the facts.

That’s the point. Trump was the one complaining about Obama golfing!

I’ve never seen anyone complain about that for the last three and a half years. Good find.

Your boy was the loudest voice complaining about it… or have you forgotten already.

Guess why some parts of the country are demanding $15 dollar minimum wages for jobs that require no skill? Where’d all the living wage jobs go?

Please, in presice and exact terms . . . . tell us what President Trump or any other president SHOULD be doing right now, on a Saturday morning that would have a major effect on the preparations, treatment, testing, and making of a vaccine for corono.

Please and thank you

Oops. :rofl:

I think it needs to go back to the original filibuster.

That being, if someone wanted to hold up the show. They take the floor and talk till they can’t stand anymore. I would do the exeption of a 10 minue bathroom break every 3 hours. But not stopping other than that. Read the dicionary, whatever. When you’re dont speaking, if no one else wants to stand a vote on the bill is taken with whoever is left in the chamber. Majority of those present to pass/fail the bill.

It’s his 329th day at one of his own properties. The taxpayers provide him a beautiful home to live in. Seriously, we do. There’s no need for him to go to Florida AGAIN.

In the middle of a disease outbreak, why is he wasting money and forcing aides, secret service agents, and staff to even more traveling around the country?

Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Studying about coronavirus and the steps we’re taking so he doesn’t spew nonsense when he talks. To learn(I know he hates doing it) anything about how viruses work and our history of combatting them. So he doesn’t say something like this again:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/03/07/flu-trump-grandfather-death-coronavirus/%3FoutputType=amp

Editing. This wouldn’t help medically, but would help everything else.

I’m fine with what he is doing. But if he could go back in time and tell himself not to criticize Obama for doing pretty much the exact same thing that would be nice, don’t you agree?