A warning for Bernie and his supporters out of NH

I always find it interesting how much Trump and some on the Right look out for Bernie and feel he is being mistreated by the DNC.

To me, I think it’s that he has a following quite similar to Trump’s, very cult of personality. And if they can push a narrative that Bernie got shafted then maybe, just maybe, they stay home on election day.

As far as NH goes, no surprise at what he got there. In 2016 it was just him and HRC for the most part. He was from a neighboring state and so he got the lion’s share of the vote. Now he was facing 10 other candidates, including Warren, who has similar appeal and is also from a neighboring state.

I thought his victory this week was more impressive, to be honest.

I can’t quote your post, but do you think that pejorative is necessary? We have posters here who are LGBT and I don’t think that kind of talk is good form.

Your call, of course.

His stamina won’t last. He’ll get pounded in the coming weeks.

Why not? Trump won.

Fairness is not and should not be a partisan issue.

There’s no question but that he was screwed in 2016, and Donna Brazille even admitted it and detailed in part how.

The whole purpose of the “Super Delegates” is to ensure that a candidate like Bernie can be stopped at the convention even if they go in with a clear lead.

I don’t think it’s a stamina problem, it’s a demographic problem.

There’s still a large percentage of the population who won’t be able to see past his being gay and he’s got serious issues with minorities.

America is just not that into gay ■■■■ without the government forcing it down everyone’s throats?

Say it ain’t so, WR! :rofl:

It just goes against nature itself and a couple of thousand years of morality and that bias isn’t going away just because it’s fashionable with the SJW crowd.

Winning national elections requires broad national support on a majority of issues.

I just see him with way too many negatives to win the nomination and certainly too many to win in November.