A very simple question for trump lovers

Our Septic Tank Sucker Upper was a big trump guy, We let him do his work.

Lot’s of ‘undocumented’ aliens in the landscaping biz. Maybe it was part of his ‘nothing to see here’ cover.

1 Like

He’s not an undocumented alien.

He works as a janitor in my school district and mows lawns on the side.

He’s just your typical eejit Trumplican.

But did he do a good job on your lawn?

I’m going to guess that, for the moment, that is literally an incomprehensible scenario for Trump supporters. There IS no evidence they would accept as proof of complicity in a crime. It will take a verdict of guilty, in the Senate or the courts, to finally wake them up, and neither of those is imminent.

The problem there seems to be a lot of circumstantial and not so much any proof.

Nope. His mowers kept breaking down and he didn’t have a riding mower small enough to go through the gate into the backyard, so used a push mower - which I wasn’t happy about.

For a few bucks more I hired a professional landscaper who does a much better job and has the proper equipment.

“Sure, he was a lying, thieving, corrupt con man. Still better than Hillary.”

Usually best to go with a pro. "Specially since this guy sounds like he had bigger problems then a Trump grass catcher.

How about a Hypothetical?

Okay!

Yeah right tool for the job

Agree on both points.

You were probably giving her the FOX & FRIENDS version of what the “new” democrats want.

So she wants things to continue the way they have always been before Trump arrived to save us.

Maybe he was the right tool but the wrong job. He might be a good janitor.

Otherwise known as the daily briefing.

Doocy and Kilmeade could start a nuclear war one of these mornings.

Ever see the YouTube of the Janitor hauling a bunch of (trouble making) girls into the restroom to watch him clean all their lipstick kisses off the mirrors? First he takes a Squeegee and gets it wet from the toilet and washes the mirrors down The girls are aghast!

I’ve gotten to like Kilmeade. He sometimes blurts out something obvious that doesn’t necessarily “support” the Prez… the look on his co-hosts faces while they try to fix it.

Funnier than watching Mika and Joe drone on.