A tradition of protest:egging

So because evil political figures are getting eggs smashed on their heads these days to send a message that they are not the invincible demigods they think they are, lets see who else has been egged

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/nation/2019/03/18/fraser-anning-egged-after-mosque-attacks-may-be-australias-most-reviled-politician/
https://mobile.twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1107469910517649409

Even Bolsonaro got an egg.

1 Like

Quick way to end up dead.

1 Like

It is a pretty brave act though i dont think eggboy will be killed though.

This is eggciting

2 Likes

Indeed its too bad people like Frazer and Bolsonaro couldnt be nipped in the bud, but at least it is a reminder that they are not untouchable. I hope people will also realize why people like Bolsonaro need to be stopped at the infancy of their careers.

It’s really not brave at all. Pretty childish and accomplishes nothing. I also hate the idea you can hashtag away fascism, or that now it’s called “fash”. Let’s stick with un-cute-ifying fascism, please.

I don’t recall Churchill planning an egg drop to stop fascism. I don’t think anyone’s mind has ever been changed by a whoopie cushion.

The egger might get away with it, until the time they don’t.

Fascism can’t stand up to debate. A voice is the strongest weapon against it. After that, a land invasion.

3 Likes

Fascism isnt stopped with debate really. You dont debate someone who doesnt believe in debate, will use every tactic to appeal to those who are not as educated, and wants you dead anyway, its a death cult in a pure sense of the word. Its not the bravest thing to do i agree, but baby steps ;). Egg the fash doesnt cutesyfy fascism anymore than bash the fash but ill remove the hashtag in consideration of your objection.

I wasn’t blaming you for the hashtag, was speaking generally, do as you will. I’ve seen variations of that or the bash the fash meme running around.

I just think it doesn’t serve any purpose other than being cute. Give me people ready to put “their bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus to make it stop”. Gimmicks ain’t going to cut it.

Ive seen people do just that. I dont want to make the kid out to be some hugely brave figure though as this was something to post on twitter and might raise some funding for the victims of the attack in new zealand which is a much more effective move against people like Fraser, supporting the people that are being attacked. I appreciate the input at least.

I wonder what the Secret Service would do?

Detain the person.

He got tackled by the Fraser’s goons.

should have used a chicken…

1 Like

Throwing eggs is chicken â– â– â– â– â–  :wink:

3 Likes

Our secret service?

A line of coke and a few hookers.

Oh, you mean about egg boy? Shoot him I guess.

Lol that was pretty good thanks!

The history part was not to say that all of those political figures that got egged were evil (not quite sure about Arnie’s career enough to say) Basically what this sends is a message that vile political figures are not as untouchable as they like to think they are.