A Threat to Our Democracy? antifa Mob Outside Tucker Carlson's Home, Posts Hannity, Coulter Addresses

I saw the video.

There was someone who did go up to the door

Saying that you know where someone sleeps at night is terrorizing with an implied threat.

I think that they are idiots and should be treated as such to the full extent of the law

I do think that a mob should be more than a dozen people holding signs and yelling on Tucker’s lawn.

Maybe it was a contingent? A group? A coterie?

You’re right. Lets enact martial law.

But speaking of crying…

Don’t need the army.

Just need Leftists to stop harassing people.

The real nutter right, not all that the Left thinks is far right because there is nothing remaining of the far Left that’s extreme to them anymore (many might consider McGovern as barely Left of Center), has virtually no friends to speak of but the Left has lots of proverbial tall grass for bad actors to hide in.

Walking up to a door and knocking is not trespassing - the Supreme Court has ruled that it’s free speech, and protected under the First. You can thank the Jehovah’s Witnesses for that.

“Terrorizing” is not a crime on the books. The criminal charge of Threatening has a high burden to meet, also because of the First.

I’m not agreeing with these morons - but they didn’t commit any crimes.

What?

God forbid they follow the example of that horrible Kenyan ladyboy. We have the archetype for decent, godly, articulate, masculine behavior in our current POTUS. A man secure enough in who he is that he doesn’t need to brag, lie, or insult others to make himself feel worthy.

This Thanksgiving we should all be thanking God for sending us Donald as both Leader and wonderful example of a Real MAGA man. :us:

2 Likes

How is the 1%er doing today?? I heard a lot of his endorsements didn’t go so well.

Oh well, he’s got $$million$$ more on the way. He can go back to counting his $$ now, and forget about lesser dimocrats.

Ding dong ditch? Fill a paper bag full of ■■■■ and light it On fire Ring the doorbell and run. The guy comes out trying to stomp out the bag on fire. Uh oh. No good. Damn pranksters!

He called the ■■■■ poop!

Metaphors where not taught at school you went to?

I did not support Obama or Clinton because they are bought a paid for by donors, and you are implying you did not like that of Obama, Yet you are a avid supporter of Trump who is just as bought and paid for by the Mercers and other large donors. So why do support him being using office to make money but criticizes a dem for it?

Yeah, really, such drama.

…because they are the fascists.

:point_up_2:

I agree with that.

Except in your diseased imaginings, it really isn’t. It’s how some fringe leftists roll, but the vast majority are more or less exactly the same as the vast majority of the folks on the right. Perhaps you could stop your weeping about being constantly attacked here if you could just stop making stupid broadbrush comments constantly.

1 Like

That would be an insult to dorbells

The sting from the other night is still fresh.

All certain people know how to do is broadbrush “Liberals hate America (cause they didn’t support the Iraq War).” See, its much easier to just lump every liberal in there instead of making cogent arguments.

The option of resistance are running more thin by the day.

Jordan peterson is that you? XD

Harrasing Tucker Carlson is stupid no matter what is going on.

I don’t understand why anyone would think that this stunt would be a good idea.

1 Like