A Taste of Sacred Mathematics

“Why we are here.” God wanted a family?

Eph 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord; 22 in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

The Revelation give us some numbers that have a spiritual meaning. John describes the place where God dwells on earth with us in the spirit.

“16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.” Revelation 21

A perfect cube.

God revealed some things in Scripture for us, but he left a lot for us to figure out so we wouldn’t get bored, maybe? :joy:

Something like that. God is everything. When one is everything, one is completely alone. This Lila is an illusion to pass the boredom/loneliness of eternity, and gives God “someone” to hang out with. This life isn’t my experience, it’s His. Perfection experiencing imperfection. My mere opinion, of course.

The furlong has origins in the Greek stadion.

7 + 9 + 2 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

The measurements are a proportional relationship.

Sacred mathematics preserved in Hebrew (Age of Aries, the Lamb) and Christian (Age of Pisces, the Fish) holy texts. Christianity being the latest preservation, and my preferred starting point for the One Language described in the telling of Babel.

1 Like

WOW ! I need to borrow that.

1 Like

We are about 139 years away from the Age of Aquarius, the Angel/Light of God.

A renaissance is underway.

I forgot to add:

1 + 4 + 4 = 9

2 + 4 + 8 + 6 + 8 + 8 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9

2 + 4 + 8 + 8 + 1 + 4 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9

1 + 7 + 2 + 8 + 0 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

1 Like

That’s simply math.

Any number whose digits add up to 9 is divisible by 9.

And half of any even number that’s divisible by 9 will also be divisible by 9.

I think he’s thinking of it differently…he’s thinking of the quantum mechanical idea that there is just one entity- the Universe…and what looks like different, discrete “things” are just one part of the universe observing another part of itself.

I’m not saying this quite right.

ratios are not as good as spagettios

1 Like

It’s not wrong to say we’re made of star dust. We are. But what makes that star dust goes deeper than matter.

Pick one. lol

ah golden ratio. you know this stuff

1 Like

you people are smart. read this! golden ratio etc. rye optional but recommended.

1 Like

Because 108 is divisible by 12 which was the sumerian basis for counting not 10. They gave us time and the 360 degree circle. 12 is the number of knuckles you have on 4 fingers, and the thumb was used to mark them before writing.

And the distance from the sun is not constant, so…

The distance is not constant, nor is the circumference of the Earth. Tidal forces see to that.

Where things get really interesting is if you consider the possibility that nothing made the star dust.

1 Like

I’ll go a step further and say nothing is something everything. lol

A sacred number’s individual digits will kabbalistically add up to 9, and also be evenly divisible by 3, 6, and 9.

This is why 72 is a sacred number, and 27 is not.

1 + 2 = 3
8 + 7 = 15 → 1 + 5 = 6
5 + 4 = 9

1 + 2 = 3
9 + 3 = 12 → 1 + 2 = 3
8 + 4 = 12 → 1 + 2 = 3
7 + 5 = 12 → 1 + 2 = 3

8 + 7 = 15 → 1 + 5 = 6
9 + 6 = 15 → 1 + 5 = 6
1 + 5 = 6
2 + 4 = 6

8 + 1 = 9
7 + 2 = 9
6 + 3 = 9
5 + 4 = 9

3 + 2 + 4 = 9
3 + 1 + 5 = 9
3 + 9 + 6 = 1 8 → 1 + 8 = 9
3 + 8 + 7 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9

6 + 7 + 5 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9
6 + 8 + 4 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9
6 + 9 + 3 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9
6 + 1 + 3 = 9

9 + 8 + 1 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9
9 + 7 + 2 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9
9 + 6 + 3 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9
9 + 5 + 4 = 18 → 1 + 8 = 9

not sure if has been asked, but if you sprinkled regular mathematics with powered sugar, would that taste as good as sacred mathematics?

1 Like

Maybe, but I think the page would get sticky.

2 Likes