A Taste of Sacred Mathematics

Less than that. Kinda like pi in the Bible. Close, but far off enough to matter.

2 Likes

No.

And even so, during what time?

Hurr’ago

It’s half a circle. 180. 1+8+0=9

But 3+6+0 also =9

Yet the car turned 360 degrees to end up facing in the same direction?

A car can’t drive in a triangle. It can only drive in a circle.

Now, back to the tinfoil hat discussion, let’s take a look at past disasters and how they line up.

Going back to the earliest complete Sapien remains found, here is a list of events that were three orders of magnitude stronger than Hurricane Katrina (Katrina destroyed one major city, so three orders of magnitude being destructive enough to destroy 1,000 major cities).

Coolbeans, now let’s line these up with the Zodiac Calendar.

dun dun dun

Should have stopped at the other end of the hypotenuse. That would complete the degrees in the triangle.

Very good.

Diameter of the sun is 865,000…

For those of you taking a passive interest in our ancestors’ understanding of cosmography, pay no mind to the wet blankets looking at the past from the steep slope of their own pointed noses. They won’t be saying much anyway.

Instead, try to understand the little things, like how ancient people with “primitive” technology were able to come up with these numbers to the sheer degree of accuracy that they did, and how they erected lasting monuments in order to say, “This is what we knew! We were here and we did this!”

The fun part of the mystery is in how they did it. In 10,000 years, Mt. Rushmore will still have faces, and people may very well be arguing over how ancient cavemen like us were able to carve a granite mountain since no metal tools today will still exist that far into the future. They’ll likely fancy themselves the pinnacle of human ingenuity the way we do.

Speaking of monuments, the Pyramid is up next.

“Why we are here.” God wanted a family?

Eph 2:19 So then you are no longer strangers and sojourners, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord; 22 in whom you also are built into it for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

The Revelation give us some numbers that have a spiritual meaning. John describes the place where God dwells on earth with us in the spirit.

“16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.” Revelation 21

A perfect cube.

God revealed some things in Scripture for us, but he left a lot for us to figure out so we wouldn’t get bored, maybe? :joy:

“Now he made the sea of cast metal ten cubits from brim to brim, circular in form, and its height was five cubits, and thirty cubits in circumference.” 1 Kings 7:23

Unless you want pi to equal 3 (and all wheels to turn into hexagons), I wouldn’t go to the bible for information about numbers.

LXX

1 Kings 7:23 “And he made the sea, ten cubits from one rim to the other, the same was completely circular round about: its height [was ] five cubits, and its circumference thirty-three cubits.”

Solomon’s Sea
Solomon’s Porch

No wheels; no hexagons.

Pi doesn’t equal 3.3 either.

Something like that. God is everything. When one is everything, one is completely alone. This Lila is an illusion to pass the boredom/loneliness of eternity, and gives God “someone” to hang out with. This life isn’t my experience, it’s His. Perfection experiencing imperfection. My mere opinion, of course.

The furlong has origins in the Greek stadion.

7 + 9 + 2 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

The measurements are a proportional relationship.

Sacred mathematics preserved in Hebrew (Age of Aries, the Lamb) and Christian (Age of Pisces, the Fish) holy texts. Christianity being the latest preservation, and my preferred starting point for the One Language described in the telling of Babel.

1 Like

I didn’t say it did.

2 Chronicles 4:2 “And he made the molten sea, in diameter ten cubits, entirely round, and the height of it five cubits, and the circumference thirty cubits.”

Try this one. LOL

WOW ! I need to borrow that.

1 Like

We are about 139 years away from the Age of Aquarius, the Angel/Light of God.

A renaissance is underway.

I forgot to add:

1 + 4 + 4 = 9

2 + 4 + 8 + 6 + 8 + 8 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9

2 + 4 + 8 + 8 + 1 + 4 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9

1 + 7 + 2 + 8 + 0 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

1 Like