A serious question for our anti-Kavanaugh protestor crowd

And just like trump, he gets away with assaulting people because of that privilege.

What did the anti-Kavanaugh protesters do?

I’m aware of what the Kavanaugh protesters did, not sure about others.

Yep. I’ll apologize for the way K was treated. Easy.

Similarly, I apologize to whatever higher power one has for the stupid vitriol of American partisans. It’s idiotic and destructive.

Nope, he expressed his bias in his opening statement when he specifically called out the Clintons (mimicking what CEC does on a daily, if not minute-by-minute basis), the media (again, a daily rage from CEC), and the left (once again, more daily CEC raging).

He’s biased with a hatred for one side of the political spectrum. All of his opinions will probably have some rage in it about Clintons or something.

His opinions are all tainted.

Well, to be more clear, he acted like an angry idiot at his conformation hearing.

Was this guy an angry idiot too?
Another good man falsely accused by hateful democrats.

2 Likes

If he blamed the Clintons, the media, and the left, then yes.

If he didn’t, then he is not.

He blamed the Senate committee, run by Democrats.

So he didn’t blame the Clintons, the media, and the left. Got it.

Ummm…it was the uncorroborated and blindsiding attack on Kavanaugh that started this, not the other way around. I mean, the Democrat media was actually printing about organized gang rapes as if though it were a real thing.

I’m sure that in your mind everything is Democrats fault or the media. Right wing radio propaganda is very effective. And no, Kavanaugh started all of this by committing attempted rape.

You don’t really believe the sad story that trumpers are putting forth about how they believe Ford but they think it was someone other than Kavanaugh do you? Cause, that’s ridiculous. The one thing she is going to remember is the person that tried to rape her.

He’s a real gem who reportedly made passes at Mrs. Hill and bragged about his sexual prowess - even going as far as mentioning the size of his thingy. He was trump before trump even came along.

He got older though and grew up, unlike trump. STill should have never been on the court but that’s ancient history.

But reporting sexual assault is frowned upon by Republicans. Better to keep it bottled up. Its better for the country.

We are now in the “He” too movement started by trump. You know how unfairly trump was treated my his mistresses and whores.

Women should just shut up because men should be able to do whatever they want to woman. Grab 'em places, and such. And how dare they complain about this. This is so unfair to men. /sarc

The left… the leftists that ran the Senate. In Thomas’ words…

“… a circus. It’s a national disgrace. And from my standpoint, as a black American, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree.”

That describes the left.

Your /sarc is also a strawman. Absolutely no one has advocated for that. But since you cannot argue in favor of “innocent until proven guilty”, you post this strawman because it is easier to refute. Weak, dude.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to one hour of “right wing radio” for over a year, therefore I dismiss everything you say as bias and assumptions.

We’ve got 12 years of opinions to look at, perhaps you can show us one?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good one!

Sarcasm can be a strawman? Who knew.