A serious discussion thread on the the comments made last night between our host and the president

So even after the story that prompted this nonsense theory has been retracted, you will still continue to imply that it was correct?

Tell us how this is any different than the “fake” news that you decry. Explain to us how you are any better than the “fake” journalists you abhor. Explain to us why you are so willing to condemn journalists who get some initial facts wrong and do a retraction, when you are more than willing to give credence to stories peddled by the biggest purveyor of actual fake news that has ever lived, aka Alex Jones and Infowars.

I’m sure your reply will be riveting.

2 Likes

A non-answer is not an answer. There was a murder, who did it and why? Can you answer this question? No. IOW…the truth has not yet been revealed.

This is what it comes down to. Trumpflakes will deflect but that is what it comes down to.

1 Like

Are you this concerned about every unsolved murder? How about the Jonbenet Ramsey case? Who did that and why? Some people are telling me Trump might have been involved, somehow. Many people are saying it. :wink:

What other unsolved cases are you this concerned with? Do you also believe the Pizzagate story? It came from the same source as this Seth Rich nonsense.

I’ll believe you’re against fake news when you can show you’re actually against FAKE news.

1 Like

Plenty of murders go unsolved every year…including of famous people.

Should we treat as equally valid every shadowy hypothesis anyone can think of to explain those murders?

And to be clear, @Smyrna…there is PRECISELY the same amount of evidence supporting the idea that Trump was involved in Jonbenet’s murder as there is support for the idea Seth Rich was involved in the DNC hack and was murdered to cover that connection up.

4 Likes

You no longer have any room to talk about fake news with the expectation of beings taken as credible

1 Like

Nope…but the case isn’t closed until the murder is solved and until then…the truth has yet to be revealed.

It’s good to hear that you support Mueller’s investigation to it’s conclusion

…And until it has been, you’ll happily trade in the lies that come from Infowars. Amirite?

Thank you for agreeing speculations for which there is zero evidence should not be considered, let along peddled by influential media types.

I hope you keep that in mind.

Sean isn’t a journalist; he’s a commentator.

You can fill in the blank with what ever makes you “feel” good.

I don’t need to fill in any blanks. You’ve done a fine job of taking care of that yourself.

1 Like

That’s obviously the way you operate as shown in this very thread

I know the narrow path you’re trying to thread, but…

The best pitchers come with all their stuff.

They don’t leave it behind in the Bullpen.

Smyrna, I am curious. Now that your source has retracted their claims about Seth Rich, do you still believe that the Clintons may have been involved?

I understand the case remains unsolved so no use repeating that. Do you think there is a chance the Clintons were involved?

You beat me too it…and if anyone doubts that our Host has said he isn’t a journalist: 'I'm not a journalist!': Hannity defends himself from claims he's a Trump trumpeter | Washington Examiner

Vince Foster’s “murder” hasn’t been solved yet…so is that case still open?

I have no idea what’s going on but IMO…there’s a lot going on, behind the scenes that would make us all pee or panties if “we” knew?