A serious discussion thread on the the comments made last night between our host and the president

IDK- where were you that night? As you surely know, it’s an unsolved murder. Also , Vince Foster committed suicide.

On Friday, the Department of Justice indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for interfering the 2016 US presidential election by hacking the computer networks of members of Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

In doing so, the DOJ also finally put a long-running conspiracy theory out of its misery. The conspiracy theory was centered on a young man named Seth Rich, who was murdered in Northwest DC two years ago this month.

The new documents confirm that Rich was not the source of the leaked Wikileaks emails, an unfounded claim that nonetheless dragged on for years.

AOC is cooler. Bernie is cooler and I hated sayin that.

1 Like

This post is entirely your thinking.

Mr. Hannity stopped speaking about the questions that haven’t been answered regarding this out of respect for the pain it was causing Mr. Rich’s parents. I respect him even more for that.

…and yet, Hillary conducted highly sensitive, classified information on her private email server and it wasn’t hacked? Are you kidding me? What national secrets were revealed? How many lives of undercover agents were lost all around the world? Take heart though, just because President Obama labeled her the most qualified person to ever run for President, Comey concluded she was to stupid to be aware of this danger to our national security and she’s walking free.

The post begins with an “if.” On which side of the conditional do you stand?

You are not as good at dodging as you seem to think you are.

Everyone knows you didn’t address my question.

Everyone knows you know it as well since you excised what I was asking the questions about when you quoted my post.

I’ll tell you what I have told others regarding that…when such excisions are done so as to fundamentally change the meaning of what I was originally posting about…I call it out.

Is that clear enough?

You might want to take the same course as Lyin’ Jerome Corsi and keep Seth Rich’s name out of your mouth. Maybe even you could muster a small amount of common decency to stop spreading baseless lies about Seth Rich’s death and smearing him as a leaker of data?

Fat ■■■■■■ Jerome Corsi had the common decency (motivated by getting his lying ass sued) to retract his lies. Maybe you should stop peddling the same ■■■■■■■■ ?

There used to be a board rule about that - against clipping out parts of posts to which one replied, without noting the clip. Standards have slipped.

1 Like

It seems that “responsible” is a requirement that only applies to liberal journalists.

Still is. Read the rules. It’s not allowed

Ok thanks K, good to know, I hadn’t checked the current.

That whole thing of response to one selected bit of a post, but selection unacknowledged, is the hallmark of certain slimy weasels here.

I love real-life natural weasels, don’t get me wrong.

It says you cant change another person’s thread/post or change a quote.

And i wasnt telling you to read the rules i meant I read (red) them myself.

K I know that, apologies if my post implied otherwise, wasn’t my intent, it was genuine thanks to you for the current info.

Why do people keep saying this? Hannity has previously referred to himself as an advocacy journalist.

It’s his job? Sounds reasonable to me at least.

No, that’s never been a violation of the rules. Altering anthers’ post to change it’s meaning is and always has been.

Which is why I always make sure to point it out when posters take advantage of the giant loophole in those rules…which is to not alter a post to change its meaning but clip enough away in order to accomplish the same result.